Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes i know i need to show my bronco more love but i showed the Topless Dancer love last weekend, and i showed you pics, and since your family i will show you pics of my blazers offroading adventures, i went to the bosque river and looked around and did some very minor rock crawling i guess you could call it, but mostly just playing around the river, here are some pics

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?show_all=1&start=1&id=4288989579

if you dont have image station (Damager) just sign up, it takes 5 min.
let me know what you think of the Black Widow

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
y would you spend money and time on a cheby? :twak :twak

good wheelin pics though

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
because its all i can afford, you have a bronco that should get the money, not the chevy!

wes

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is that not a $20K truck??? my bro gets the bronco in february, and he can spend money on it, and i will get myself a 78/79 sometime in the next few years so i can finally do some srious offroading

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
oh and its not imported, its made in the US, the design is somewhat imported, refined for US use, and then built and sold here so :goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge and it will also tow like a dream

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
yes it was 24K, i got some inheritance money and this is what i got, it has to make the 9 hour round trip home and back here so i needed something super reliable, so this is what i got. i will have a bronco by next summer again

wes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts