Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went with my club the Poly Goats to a little area just north of Morro Bay today. Nothing special, but i got to test out the flex of my lift with the extended arms. Big difference from the stock TTB. The pics are nothing spectacular, but there was some nice carnage....

the only stuff there was the little bit of rocks and that trench, but it was fun.

Complete pics....

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
as I posted in the voting thread .. that's what ya get for running it at 4" of lift instead of 6" Bro :shrug .. wassamatta4yoo?

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
HAHa I did that with my 4" lift to and 35s. Ya know if ya would have just gone 6" in the first place you wouldn't have to bend that out and make it look pretty when ya go up to a 6" lift next summer:thumbup

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
Well, now she's got some character. That's why I haven't gone wheelin in a few months. If anything were to break, I have no money to fix it.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bronco85 said:
HAHa I did that with my 4" lift to and 35s. Ya know if ya would have just gone 6" in the first place you wouldn't have to bend that out and make it look pretty when ya go up to a 6" lift next summer:thumbup
no 6" lift with TTB. i will just go SAS next summer after i get a locker in back, 4.10s and 35s.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts