Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after almost a full 24 hours of driving,1 home cooked meal and lots of munchies,we are back home.Not gonna get into the way her mother has been treating her as you can all probably expect it wasn't the best.But all and all we had a great trip.The Explorer ran flawlessly both ways.Sorry I do not have any pics,but the weather was real crappy with wind rain and snow in Erie and her Mom was not being the most pleasant.
I wanna thank you all again so much for what you have done.Without you none of this woulda been possible.

EDIT:You all know and understand now
Again Thank You So Much EVERYONE

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Good news. Please tell me your daughter wasn't his victim. If so, that is sick, and I'd kill him.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
I agree. I'm not one for the "two wrongs make a right", but I don't know that I could let a man who had molested my daughter live. It'd be worth the crime. And I think 75% of the rest of America would agree.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately yes that is my daughter,hes already in jail for a previous theft he was taken out of jail so the charges could be filed,and is back behind bars.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Kill him. I would have no qualms if that was my own daughter. That sick fvck is only going to serve a MAX of ten years, if that...kill him. Or make his life a living hell...maim him. That just makes my stomach turn to think that people can do that to someone elses daughter. No offense but your wife needs to be slapped, hard.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
50Gunner said:
Kill him. I would have no qualms if that was my own daughter. That sick fvck is only going to serve a MAX of ten years, if that...kill him. Or make his life a living hell...maim him. That just makes my stomach turn to think that people can do that to someone elses daughter. No offense but your wife needs to be slapped, hard.
Fortunately she was never officially my wife.And you right she does need slapped.It won't come from me I got what I wanted out of this which is my daughter,now she can be raised s they way she always shoulda been.
I know some day they will both pay in the end......

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
You are more a man than I am, I wouldn't have that composure at all. You are right, just give her a great home, and show her what real love is.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Billz4x4z said:
Fortunately she was never officially my wife.And you right she does need slapped.It won't come from me I got what I wanted out of this which is my daughter,now she can be raised s they way she always shoulda been.
I know some day they will both pay in the end......

your a good man:thumbup
take care of that girl. good job on not doing anything dumb, that would get you thrown in the slammer. no matter how much the guy deserves to be killed, you daughter deserves you there with her more.

·
Administrator
22,849 Posts
Saurian said:
I agree. I'm not one for the "two wrongs make a right", but I don't know that I could let a man who had molested my daughter live. It'd be worth the crime. And I think 75% of the rest of America would agree.
:stupid plus since most of us no some really far back trails...they would never find the body.:rockon

·
Registered
245 Posts
Glad to hear she is home with you where she belongs. Hope everything is good for the both of you from here on out.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
Poor kid

It must be a relief just getting out of Erie to Georgia. That alone will be an improvement for her.

To brighter futures for all of you

Sixlitre

1 - 20 of 35 Posts