Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EVERY THING MUST GO !!! GARAGE LIQUIDATION

Well I got to get rid of some parts, the garage is getting cluttered and i'm finding other ways to spend my time........(read: Baby Girl).... LOL:whiteflag

I would have posted in the For Sale but not wanting to ship, mainly because of time, so preferably local.

First up: Bronco, F150-Hanneman front fiber glass, Left side has a repaired crack. (kinda ugly repair by the former owner) but i can get you some good glass and maybe resin to repair correctly. I just haven't had time.

Rear Fiberglass Quarter Panels.... I am not sure these are for my model year and not sure of the brand

I'm asking 380 obo for all 4. will not separate

31x12.5x15 TSL Thornbirds w/ centerline style rims, treads are varied from 90-60% Good Tires. 5.5 bolt pattern on rims

320 obo

2 TSL Super Swampers 38x12.5x15 decent tread depth, on Bronco style rims.5.5 pattern.

200 obo

4 Pro comp at, 35x12.5x15 Very used but have good tread for temporary tires.

120 obo

Pretty new rotor, took off from an 89 bronco, but i guess its different from mines. I haven't researched what kind it is but guaranteed ford. maybe it was converted to 2 wheel drive.

Bronco f150 tail lights

2 Rancho RS5000 shocks Brand new in box #--5009 check on their site for measurements
2 slightly used, Edelbrock shocks 23"ext, 16" collapsed cntr hole to cntr hole.

rancho 65 pr, edel 50 pr

Also have a Samsung Blast phone w/ all accesories for T-Mobile 110

Nokia 770, Internet Tablet, New, Purchased a few months ago. This is a cool gadget. I paid 200, have receipt from amazon w/ 2gb memory. cool for living room entertainment or xx whatever xx you like. works well on wifi. has all accesories.
150 obo

All items are for sale locally and im always negotiable.
William
Post up and i'll give you my number.:chili::chili:
:toothless:toothless:toothless

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need to sell together cause I have pm's for the rears. Most are going to want the rears alone but I need the cash and space. Maybe you can find someone who needs front glass and split costs. I got them on Race-Dezert btw. I'll post them back up on RD and CL also, just wanted FSB to have dibs. If I can't sell them together after a while then i'll split them up.

I also plan to post this bronco up for parts soon.

·
Administrator
22,838 Posts
I need to sell together cause I have pm's for the rears. Most are going to want the rears alone but I need the cash and space. Maybe you can find someone who needs front glass and split costs. I got them on Race-Dezert btw. I'll post them back up on RD and CL also, just wanted FSB to have dibs. If I can't sell them together after a while then i'll split them up.

I also plan to post this bronco up for parts soon.

why not sell it complete?....if not what size tires are those?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tim: The Blue Bronco will most likely be parted out because we want quite a few odd parts from it that keep it a parts truck. I want the rear end, my bro wants the rear leaves, i want the ttb, and drop brackets for the rad arms, and quarter panels. bro wants the future half doors...etc. Its already missing the starter and doesn't run.... so too much is needed but it feels as if its too much to try to get it going again and I doubt ill get a decent offer for it in that condition.

Yeah I think we should part it.
Tires are already on dads BKO. 35 Maxxis Big Horns.

The dog is a 4 month old chihuahua named BeBe, got her for $100 but daughter is already getting attached to her. Likes to pull her ears and whiskers...

Edelbrock Shocks are for the rear end (hole/hole)
Ranchos are for front end (Hole/threaded shaft)
let me know if I answered you correctly. Fit any model w necessary dimensions.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sure thing. Ill be posting all of this on CL and RaceDez tomorrow, So act now :)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Do you still have the tires (35's) for temp. use? If so I need to get some ASAP.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
still got them. Pm sent

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TTT :)

·
Registered
845 Posts
I am really interested in the tire/wheel deal, (thornbirds)

pm me and let me know if you wann work a deal.

Chem

1 - 17 of 17 Posts