Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this over at a local tow company. Owner got arrested and the bike was impounded 3mos ago. Owner never came to reclaim and it got auctioned off friday. Sold for 18k.!!! Somebody got a steal on this one......

Thats my ugly mug in the last shot..I'm taking my boy over tonight to see it and get some shots of him with it..... Just thought someone might wanna see it.... Take care---Fog

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They don't know either...He bonded out next morning, would'nt return their phones calls, nothing....... Some people are weird I guess.

I think I remember that bike from one of his earlier shows, back before monster garage, it looks familiar anyway.........fog

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
i dont remember the bike on chopper maina but i do remember those rims. those rims are the bat wing rims that i think he disigned for his lightblue/lightgreen bike for chopper maina 2

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Yea he prolly has a record they don't know about yet, like parolle violation, or there are drugs stashed on the bike they haven't found yet or something...:shrug Either way somebody got a damn good deal...how come I'm never that lucky???:banghead

P.S. that bike does look familuer (sp?) I remember those "six gun chamber" handle bar clamps...:shrug

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
well he always puts those revolver chamber on his handle bars because thats like his "trademark". all i have to say is thats one bad ass trademark :D

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I took a pic of the seat but it didn't come out well, It's got flames inlaid into the foam so they show thru the leather. Looks like raised flames in the seat. Pretty sweet...Fog

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There were'nt any flames that I noticed, Although they could have been under the drool...It was a pearlized green, seemed to color shift as you moved around it.....Fog

·
user title
2,211 Posts
Andy351 said:
nice. the seat looks a little puffy (drug stash???) but other than that the bike is bitchin:thumbup
Hmmm....
If it does have drugs stashed in the seat...at least the guy who bought it could get his money back and then some :D

Cheers!
Bill

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,039 Posts
Sweet ride, UGLY mug FOGHORN! :goodfinge

So other than the handlebar mounts (that anyone can buy almost anywhere) what makes you all think this is a WCC bike?
Looks a little more like on of those BigMike Choppers to me!?! :shrug
Oh, and about that seat... ride 500 miles in 1 day on that hardtail and you'll all be cryin' for even more seat cushion. :goodfinge

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
4xPepe` said:
So other than the handlebar mounts (that anyone can buy almost anywhere) what makes you all think this is a WCC bike?
if you look at where the rear axle cover is, it has the WCC logo. it for sure is a WCC Choppers For Life frame, but i don't think it was made by jesse himself.

·
36,039 Posts
Good eye Andy! I'd have to agree... WCC Frame and accessories, but looks a little to run of the mill for Jesse to have done himself. :thumbup

·
user title
2,211 Posts
I agree. It looks more like one of the 30k WCC - Jesse's hands probably never even touched the damned thing.

Personally, I am going to build my own.

Cheers!
Bill

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
looks like a WCC standard :shrug ... gotta do something about that green though :uke:

yeah Pepe .. I'd hate to do 300 on that tail let alone 5 :D

thanks for sharin' Fog :beer

·
36,039 Posts
Andy351 said:
sucks to be an old guy:goodfinge
What you don't yet understand whipper-snapper, is that will make anyone an old guy before thier time! I speak from experience. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts