Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1566 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a lot of stuff that happens in this part of the country. From police chases to shoot out's with bank robbers. Earthquakes to Storm watch 2013......:popc1:

right now some crazy ex cop is on a killing spree.......:cry

they are going to kill him on the spot.........:beer

·
I Won My
1,599 Posts
Either way they're still looking up in the mountains for him even though he had to have left, it was freezing last night and has been snowing on and off, so he's either gone or has an accomplice up there helping him out, he said he'll use all his training but he was a naval reservist not an army ranger haha the dude is F**KED, black guys can't survive in snow! That's just science

·
I Won My
1,599 Posts
Times like this is when I think I should be allowed to open carry.
Open carry!? That rifle? You mean sit up in a tree and wait for him to walk by?:haha
Give me an mka1919 and some buck shot please or my AR

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he did a lot of planning. i think he has another vehical and is somewhere else........

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks like we are going to get some snow........YAHOO..............:beer

·
Banned
4,446 Posts
People that knew the killer said his ego is too big to surrender himself and they think he'll go out in a blaze of glory, which i think is the easy way out, I think he should rot in jail
yea thats what i want is to feed another guy for the rest of his life..:twak

hes just pissed.. not saying what hes done was right.. cops dont want him to talk either..

·
F.O.T.M. - MAY 2014!!!
6,255 Posts
he did a lot of planning. i think he has another vehical and is somewhere else........
With the amount of planning he did, I am sure he is long gone from Big Bear.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea thats what i want is to feed another guy for the rest of his life..:twak

hes just pissed.. not saying what hes done was right.. cops dont want him to talk either..
We're already feeding dirtbags in and out of jail, what's one more i order to see him suffer before getting the juice
i want to hear his side of the story. his manifesto was a little strange.......:barf

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Today is King of the Hammers race............:beer
anyone going?

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
I'd like to open carry a pistol, I'd love to post up and wait with my rifle. This guys a marksman so I'd hate to be in shotgun range and I think he had an accomplice dump the car or had another one waiting.

1 - 20 of 1566 Posts