Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1561 - 1566 of 1566 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
95bronco12... I'd like to do Hungry Valley OHV in Gorman.. never been there, and last time I tried I broke down in Castaic on way there. Since then I bought 200-mile AAA tow membership.... anyway December is bad, January or after looks good for any weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
95bronco12... I'd like to do Hungry Valley OHV in Gorman.. never been there, and last time I tried I broke down in Castaic on way there. Since then I bought 200-mile AAA tow membership.... anyway December is bad, January or after looks good for any weekend.
im up for January. lets get something tougher. unfortunatly got into an accident with my daily/tow rig so im forced to fix some bugs with the bronco as its back into DD duty for a bit.

·
Registered
410 Posts
im up for January. lets get something tougher. unfortunatly got into an accident with my daily/tow rig so im forced to fix some bugs with the bronco as its back into DD duty for a bit.
I'm good for tougher... I can only think of Cleghorn.. Could do Anza Borrego, but that's a trip... There are a handfull of trails around Big Bear..

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm coaching my son's baseball team, so Saturdays are out until May. Which kinda sucks cuz the desert get crazy hot in the summer and I love the desert. This time of year is best for summer desert. I can take days off during the work week if anyone wants to hit it.

1561 - 1566 of 1566 Posts