Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am putting the sensors out for a M&G, Ride, and possible camp out for anyone interested in coming out...

Figured I would do a call out and see what the response was...

Who is up for a get together and what month looks good for everyone ?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey ANGELO...How ya doing bud ? Get yet azz up here dude...

Maybe we can do a M&G for July...maybe August...?

Anyone else up for this ?

tqm...what's good for you ?

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
I have a vacation planned at the end of July and the first of August. Otherwise, I am very interested around my work schedule. I am not promising anything but interest, but you definitely have that. :) Let us know what you decide.

tim

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
If possible, I would love to meet some of or all of you guys. ......... Excited emojis, lol, just don't know how to make them. lol

tim

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Oops double post. Sorry.

tim

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,819 Posts
Where abouts may this be at??
I can be in Knoxville in 5 hours or so... So I maybe a maybe, just depends. Certainly do not make plans around my availability though.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay...cool got some interest.

I have to ask some questions to be better prepared to wind up with a time and place to M&G...

1) What are the weekend dates which are the best in July, August, and Sept. for each person?... That way we can see where we all overlap and have possibility to pull this off.

2) Is each person interested in only a M&G and a short non-taxing ride on the trucks, or a more challenging ride?...and how many are thinking of staying for a camp ?

3) Who believes in Bigfoot ?

Sorry...strayed there a bit..

Okay so get yer answers in and let's see where we all meet up time-wise so we get a date set and get to some riding in the mountains.

It is so nice to be back here in the mountains !

Look forward to meeting all you guys...hell , you may even meet one of my crazy-azz buddies from Florida if he can get his butt up here. ANGELO.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh to the where question...looking like Western NC somewhere...Eastern Tennessee ???....beautiful lake in Tenn. , Lake Watauga....some nice trails in NC ....it's up to the majority of who is coming...

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,381 Posts
I would be up for something later in the summer. August would be nice.

As far as where to go, how about Windrock park? https://windrockpark.com/

It has all skill levels of riding and is near Knoxville Tn.

Just a suggestion .....

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How about we aim for either the weekend of the 21st or 28th in September for a M&G Ride @ Windrock ?

I can be there...who else is in ?

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,381 Posts
I agree with Angelo, a cooler date would be better for those camping out. October might be a better month, September can be pretty hot.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts