Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wuddup West Coasters, I got the itch for off-roading. Let's plan a meet soon.

I'll just leave this here and see how it goes.

Peace! :popc1:

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good, let me know when you're heading to Cleghorn. Azusa is my usual Sunday, but I just got back from TDS out in Ocotollio Wells.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Same here, I'm just waiting for a buddy to fix his taco to go... Cleghorn or something else? Hoping to find some snow.
I see you are from Torrance, me too. Good to know there are other Bronco's here ;). I live near 190th and Anza.

If my truck was back together I would join you guys for a day of fun, but it will be a while. I still have a lot of work to do before it is running again.

If you guys go, have fun!

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Yukon Cornelius It's all good my friend, keep fighting the good fight.

As for the rest of us..................We need to setup the next trip, Cleghorn sounds good.....lets do it.

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
:popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1:
sitting here waiting for a meet up. Still have the bronco for now still down to wheel.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm up for any weekend except 4/21 (I might be missing something but nothing is on my radar). Cleghorn would be cool cuz I haven't been... hell at this point a meet up at Azusa would be cool too.. fast and easy to get in and out and a good to place to meet. I think if people would suggest a time they CANNOT GO would be a good start... then we can widdle it down to a date WE CAN GO... Eventually a weekend trip can be in the works. This weather is inspiring.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
7,679 Posts
I can't make it for awhile, but am following along in the hopes of joining in down the road.

Heads up, FFF is Sunday, April 15.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yo, a quick meet up in Azusa sounds good, heck, a Kia Sorrento would make it in with no issue. :D

I'm down for any date/time. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't make it for awhile, but am following along in the hopes of joining in down the road.

Heads up, FFF is Sunday, April 15.

I will be out at FFF on 4/15. I never miss it, we then head down to Portillos and throw down some chili dogs and cold brews. :beer

·
Registered
410 Posts
Kia Sorrento??? Last time I was at Azusa the water level at that first crossing was halfway up my door.. my daughter freaked... Anyway you guys registering your rigs at FFF or just observing?.. I've never been there.

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
anyone want throw out a date?
Next Sunday azusa canyon lets do it.

·
Registered
410 Posts
If your talking about Sunday 4/15.. sounds like some are going to FFF. I haven't decided what I want to do, but I''ll go to Azusa if others are going.. it'd be cool to meet some BKO's out there.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kia Sorrento??? Last time I was at Azusa the water level at that first crossing was halfway up my door.. my daughter freaked... Anyway you guys registering your rigs at FFF or just observing?.. I've never been there.
Were you there during Winter/Rain Season?

I am a casual observer of FFF, I don't like waking up at 5am on Sundays. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts