Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
I Won My
1,599 Posts
hey fellas, been a while since ive been here but finally back, any who a couple of us our going to be hitting john bull this weekend Sat the 18th to be specific, if anyone is interested let me know! so far we have 3 broncos and 3 jeeps

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Thanks Bro, would love to go to Big Bear, I got a Football game this Saturday at the Coliseum. Let's setup a meet later

·
Registered
410 Posts
BKO has been sidelined most of summer due to couple mechanical issues and busy summer with family... Issues have been resolved and kids are back in school. I can't do Big Bear this weekend, but I'm ready to setup trips.

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
Yooo whats up Steve, Been awhile dirt bikes took the place of the bronco all of last season only got it out maybe twice. Want to get the bronco out more this winter. Finally not using it for DD duties anymore. Let me see what I got going for the 18th I'm down if nothing comes up.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I promised myself that I'd replace the rubber brake lines before I do any more offroading. Plus it's braking like crap, so I need to address that as well. I'm just going to drop it off at my favorite brake shop to get it done quickly and right.... I want to go wheelin' and camping again before October is over.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Going to try again to set up a trail ride... Going to do Cleghorn trail Saturday Nov 3rd, will meet at the subway (16645 Sierra Lakes PKWY Fontana) about 8:00am then hit the trail about 8:45/9am. Have my Bronco and a taco lined up so far.

Meeting at the tail head:

2N47 –
Cleghorn Ridge OHV Road
Cleghorn Rd, Phelan, CA 92371

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
@95bronco12

You down to roll?
yoo man. Been wanting to get out in the bronco but the bronco has been sitting pretty much sense we hit the canyon last. :banghead Has a couple electrical issues going on I haven't been motivated to dig into. Currently on non op and not insured. Once I get the motivation she will be back up and running. I have had the bug starting to bite me again recently but with the other desert toys she been on the back burner. Shit it only has about 1,000 miles put on the clock in over a year.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts