Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,495 Posts
Saw these on IG too.
I have had multiple sets from Cover king, Wet Okole, etc. The wet Okoles fit the best (tightest) and seem to hold up the longest too. Worst I have ever had is a seam come lose and it was an easy fix, just the top cover, the base material stayed. This was also on an Excursion with 2" of lift and no step, with a short(er) passenger. The seat edge takes a beating.
Their rear seat cover fits great as well.

I like your color combo you choose and the logo sets it off

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Saw these on IG too.
I have had multiple sets from Cover king, Wet Okole, etc. The wet Okoles fit the best (tightest) and seem to hold up the longest too. Worst I have ever had is a seam come lose and it was an easy fix, just the top cover, the base material stayed. This was also on an Excursion with 2" of lift and no step, with a short(er) passenger. The seat edge takes a beating.
Their rear seat cover fits great as well.

I like your color combo you choose and the logo sets it off
Thanks Brandon! I’m happy to hear they held up well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
567 Posts
It's hard to see the side and upper back sections individually here, compared vs original.
Like the side bolsters that hold you in place when left/right cornering.
Do the covers stick out a little bit from the cushioning?
Like if you press the cover down, does it go a bit before touching coushion?

I really like the colors and especially, the Bronco insignia.

·
Registered
567 Posts
How do they compare vs. original in hot weather?
Hotter or cooler feeling?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
It's hard to see the side and upper back sections individually here, compared vs original.
Like the side bolsters that hold you in place when left/right cornering.
Do the covers stick out a little bit from the cushioning?
Like if you press the cover down, does it go a bit before touching coushion?

I really like the colors and especially, the Bronco insignia.

View attachment 154021
The covers don’t make the seats hotter in warmer weather. It hasn’t been 100 degrees yet but we’ve had some warm days this winter. The covers in the center don’t conform to the bolsters perfectly, but they do wrap/fit extremely well. When you sit in them the centers situate themselves just fine (move back into the seat) and not like a blanket holding you where it could make you claustrophobic. The seat heaters were well worth it. Here’s a side profile pic of them resting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts