Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Bronco, 408 Stroker, 6R80, 4" lift, 9 inch, ARB lockers, 4.56 gears, Bassani exhaust
761 Posts
I graduated in 87. Hair bands baby! White Snake " Here I go again" or Metallica "Fuel"

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
4,215 Posts
I graduated in 87. Hair bands baby! White Snake " Here I go again" or Metallica "Fuel"
Love my hair bands. Poison talk dirty to me is usually my blast in the parking lot waiting for hubby to come out of the store song...

·
Joisey don't smell funny
1,366 Posts
70's & 80's here, mostly hair bands with spotify bluetooth. But..."Love is a Long Long Road" by Tom Petty is a good one to lean heavy on the skinny pedal with, as is Bryan Adams - "The Kids Wanna Rock". My go to road trip is always old school Skynyrd though.

Reactions: CodyScott

·
Registered
1991 351w/E4OD/3" lift/4.56/33" tires/LSD FR+RR
497 Posts
When I bought by BKO in '96 I would blast ACDC Thunderstruck as loud as the speakers would tolerate. And it was effin' LOUD.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Some Def Leppard, armaggedon it, pour some sugar on me, pyromania, too late for love...........
Damn, gonna pull out some vinyl in a minute, fire up the turntable........

·
Registered
406 Posts
They’re not that easy to come by nowadays but have had good luck on eBay and Etsy.
Try Retrospekt. They carry a bunch of vintage analog electronics, tapes and vinyl.
I had them restore my old Walkman Pro WM-D3 cassette player. I also found some Def Leppard and Cheap Trick stuff that I was looking for. All free shipping.
Now, they do sell a lot so you have to check back for restocking and such. They dont always have what Im looking for but they do pop up. Oh, real humans actually listen to the whole tape/record before they sell. All of mine have been in great shape. Good luck!! 🤟

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
16,065 Posts
or Metallica "Fuel"
Still rockin that at least once a week, along with King Nothing. The last CD I bought was Hardwired... Its still stuck in my totalled mustang, 4 years later lol. Was SO much better than that St Anger crap

Reactions: SHOme

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Try Retrospekt. They carry a bunch of vintage analog electronics, tapes and vinyl.
I had them restore my old Walkman Pro WM-D3 cassette player. I also found some Def Leppard and Cheap Trick stuff that I was looking for. All free shipping.
Now, they do sell a lot so you have to check back for restocking and such. They dont always have what Im looking for but they do pop up. Oh, real humans actually listen to the whole tape/record before they sell. All of mine have been in great shape. Good luck!! 🤟
Thanks, will definitely check it out!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Some Def Leppard, armaggedon it, pour some sugar on me, pyromania, too late for love...........
Damn, gonna pull out some vinyl in a minute, fire up the turntable........
Love love love..
Even with one arm Rick Allen still kicked ass 👍

·
Registered
247 Posts
Love love love..
Even with one arm Rick Allen still kicked ass 👍
After his accident, rick thought he was done. The rest of the band told him he wasn't, so suck it up and bang some drums.
And he still rocked. A testament to his skill.......

Reactions: BroncMom

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,878 Posts
what’s a song that you enjoy listening to riding around or a song that takes you back to good times with you and your Bronco
351w

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Radar Love by Golden Earing was the best driving song. I still play it to this day when the wife and I head down the the Jersey shore and I get the look and I hear REALLY!
Nice...I grew up in Wildwood. My family had an arcade and games on the boardwalk.

·
Premium Member
92 Bronco, 408 Stroker, 6R80, 4" lift, 9 inch, ARB lockers, 4.56 gears, Bassani exhaust
761 Posts
Reactions: El Kabong

·
Registered
406 Posts
My interior is in pieces parts at the moment so no tunes, but she's my only rig and my D.D. so Ive been cranking tunes old school via my 83' Walkman D3 and a set of Sennheiser's. A couple months ago I scored some mint new cassettes, been jamming those now and then. My new-old favorite tape is Animal Magnetism. Hard to beat The Zoo when it comes to cruising. Looking for a clean copy of High N' Dry as well, another one of my favs for cruising as well as any 1st gen Van Halen.
This thread just shifted my gears, gunna move my stereo project up on the priority list,. #%^*! those ball joints! 🤣

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, I graduated hs in '85, so it's classic rock, classic country, with some of the more modern stuff. Wife graduated in '89. We have all our cassettes fom back then, all our vinyl, and i've added more.
The '89 didn't have a radio, it was gone, so I put in an am/fm/cd, the '93 has the factory am/fm/cassette in it.
Lots of good stuff mentioned above.
I like some 50s, some 60s, and forward. Grew up on 70s and 80s, with a good bit of 60s thrown in.

There's a Bob fm here, plays mix of everything, from 70s on.
I too graduated HS in 85 and my wife graduated in 89

·
Registered
247 Posts
Actually removed the CD player added to my Bronco by PO and picked up a original cassette player off eBay that was refurbished and modded w an aux input for about 100 bucks. Now I can plug-in my phone or use a collection of classic tapes.

View attachment 180988
That would be cool to have.......

Reactions: CodyScott

·
Registered
247 Posts
21 - 40 of 74 Posts