Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well to start off my truck is not going to be driven for a while. this last weekend i had a party at my house. this kid shows up that i dont like and i told him he had to leave. I dont like this kid cause he is always rippin on my truck. so anyway the following monday at school he loosend my lug nuts on my front left tire. i dident have a clue until i was driving down the road and my 35 inch BFG MT roles off my truck. i start sliding into the car next to me while my tire riquchets off cars all around me. that kid is defianetly paying for his stupidy now he ows me a new front axle 35 inch tire and wheel, body damage to me and 2 other cars. i am very luck my truck did not roll and i dident hurt anyone in the car next to me.

·
Registered
262 Posts
omg thats insane, that biotvh should be shot, coulda killed you or some1 else :enforce glad your OK

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Do you know for sure it was him? If you have witnesses or his confession then sue his ass off and his parents. I would press charges too against him, because of the damage he caused and the likelyhood it could have killed someone I wouldn't be surprised to hear attempted murder or something like that. Stupid ****ing kids.

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
damn, he carried things way to far
btw what part of sc do u live in?

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
How do you know who did it?

·
Registered
260 Posts
yeah it couldve been anybody

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know it was him because he went around and told his friends i happen to know one of the kids that he told and he told me

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i know it was him because he went around and told his friends i happen to know one of the kids that he told and he told me

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Your word against his I hope it works out for you but then again it's really obvious if the wheel is loose so next time be more observant

·
Registered
251 Posts
if someone did that to me they'd be dead....by way of bat (of some other blunt object)......you should defiantely sue his ass.:goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge

·
0 to hero in 94563.1 sec
801 Posts
at least get him in a isolated area with no wittness and rip into his head abit, or just do the same for him, just with all his tires, sure it will continue to get worse if you do that but hell he already stepped up the game, my suggestion would be to go to his huse at about 330 am and loosen all of his lugs or just remove them all thogether so he only gets a few feet before his car hits the ground doing some real damage, or piss in his gass tank after drinking 2 40oz of cobras, that killed my dads S-10

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
colinlesser said:
at least get him in a isolated area with no wittness and rip into his head abit, or just do the same for him, just with all his tires, sure it will continue to get worse if you do that but hell he already stepped up the game, my suggestion would be to go to his huse at about 330 am and loosen all of his lugs or just remove them all thogether so he only gets a few feet before his car hits the ground doing some real damage, or piss in his gass tank after drinking 2 40oz of cobras, that killed my dads S-10
Are you stupid??? Seriously, I read your posts and wonder if you have any common sense at all. Honestly if the whole world acted like you we'd still be wearing loin clothes and throwing rocks and sticks at each other. Wake up dumb ass and realize that if society acted like you we'd all be a waste of oxygen. If the kid can prove the other kid actually did it he should file a police report and let them take care of it.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I suppose you could have been joking but still why bother saying something like that to a kid odds are he'll do it and make the situation that much worse

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
ToddACimer said:
Are you stupid??? Seriously, I read your posts and wonder if you have any common sense at all. Honestly if the whole world acted like you we'd still be wearing loin clothes and throwing rocks and sticks at each other. Wake up dumb ass and realize that if society acted like you we'd all be a waste of oxygen. If the kid can prove the other kid actually did it he should file a police report and let them take care of it.

thank you for saving me some typing

·
Yeah- I did it-SO WHAT !!
512 Posts
He need a good old fashioned no holds barred ass whoopin"-BUT- that would just fuel the fire for the stupidity to continue. Before ya know it somebody will have gotten hurt or killed.Let the legal system handle it,the F"er already knows he a loser,he just let everbody else know too! :imp

·
Registered
245 Posts
:stupid

File a report and let the police know you suspect this particular kid of doing it. Then go talk to the kid who told you it was him and see if you can get the other names of who the suspect told and see if they will testify about what was said.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
If you believe the guy who told you it was him, I say beat the crap out of the guy, and when you are done piss on him.

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
Sure you ned to file a police report but that dumbass still needs a serious ass whoopin! He could've easily killed somebody. The cops won't do shit because they'll say there were no "eye witnesses".

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
last kid that did that to my bonneville got his car jacked up, i came out and saw him taking them off, and the next day, he lost his wheels and tires, still hasent found them

1 - 20 of 45 Posts