13,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....2 1/2 years has made

November 03

Feb 06

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
yup NOV 03 it was running wild on the dirt hills....feb 06 it is on blocks in the front yard. man you need to get out of alabama

·
Registered
13,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imlikeojnow said:
yup NOV 03 it was running wild on the dirt hills....feb 06 it is on blocks in the front yard. man you need to get out of alabama

yes i do:histerica

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
2 1/2 yrs and how much $ ?

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
i thought it was gonna be about the difference with the new gears. damn.

mine still looks exactly the same as two years ago. but ive had mine fer 7 yrs(?) now and 2 yrs ago i was in the hospital being operated on. havent been able to do much to it since then.

you guys suck

:goodfinge

·
Registered
13,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Joes93Bronco said:
i thought it was gonna be about the difference with the new gears. damn.

mine still looks exactly the same as two years ago. but ive had mine fer 7 yrs now and 2 yrs ago i was in the hospital being operated on. havent been able to do much to it since then.

you guys suck

:goodfinge
hopefully the rear will be done this weekend and the front will be torn apart

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
:stupid

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
85bronc said:
god I wish i had the money and time you guys have to do this shit :-(

Blame my wife she bought the lift kit for me for Christmas '04, and encouraged me to go from 35's to 38's, she even paid for half. It's all about planning and timing.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
ass, you beat me to it.

I was going to say "wow in two years you lost the rear axles and the tires"

Be proud Daniel, you have come a long way.

·
Registered
13,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
85bronc said:
god I wish i had the money and time you guys have to do this shit :-(

So do I...lots of scrounging...begging, offering beer for services, etc. bought the tires and wheels used, front bumper used, lift was new, ghetto fabbed stuff, etc...and saving and saving and saving

·
Registered
13,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PaulT said:
2 1/2 yrs and how much $ ?

you dont want to know....hell i dont want to know...i lost track after the first couple thousand.

yeah jeremy..she used to shine up real good, now that ultra-flat...not a bit of gloss to it...now i still have chrome exhaust tips lol

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
SrATEX said:
you dont want to know....hell i dont want to know...i lost track after the first couple thousand.

yeah jeremy..she used to shine up real good, now that ultra-flat...not a bit of gloss to it...now i still have chrome exhaust tips lol
bling bling

·
Registered
745 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
Blame my wife she bought the lift kit for me for Christmas '04, and encouraged me to go from 35's to 38's, she even paid for half. It's all about planning and timing.
haha still, my gf wouldnt even dream of putting any money into my POS
I guess I just need to keep saving/ waitin for the right deals and waitin for the right time

well nice job guys, looks bad ass :rockon

1 - 20 of 46 Posts