Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW! what a weekend! i havent hurt this bad in a long time. and i didnt do nearly as much work as the guys did the first day. saturday we got the majority of the work done. got started about noon and stopped off and on throughout the day for various reasone (food, kids, tired, aggrivated) but got the broke one out taken off the T case mounted to the net tranny and put most of the way back in. getting her alligned was a bit of the task and the jacks did not go as high as we needed them to so we balanced the tranny and the t case on blocks that sat on the jacks. got creative! finially got her most of the way alligned and started putting bolts in her. called it quits when the sun went down.
my friend Larry and Nate followed me back to my house they cleaned up and then i did my girl thing and took a shower and what not. we went out to bahama breeze where we met up with the rest of the crew. listened to island music and had some good drinks. introduced Nate to what we like to call an attitude adjustment :thumbup . then everyone went home and slept
everyone minus Nate worked again today finishing the bolting and finially getting her 100% flush and good to go. put the drive shaft back on and spent 2 hours trying to get the dip stick back in. so we had tons of fun.
somehow between me getting to the restaurant and getting home the pics of saturday disspeared off my camera. so the 150 GREAT shots i had to show all yall are temp. gone. but i took some today of the old tranny and what not.
so i hurt, my daughter is covered in tranny fluid from playing on the ground. i have a battle wound from trying to take the heatguard off so the guys could finish bolting the bellhousing up. guess when it doesent want to come off it doesent want to come off. but i will wear my battle scars proudly! but as of right now all is good! i will tell more tommorow after i take her on the road (around the parking lot) so here ya goes....

http://photobucket.com/albums/e236/genetrix04/

next weekend i will have pictures of the destruction of the old transmission.the guys decided that since the bellhousing is so weak anyways we are going to have a smash fest and smash the thing into pieces. that is more satisfaction than to 25.00 i would get selling it.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Who else finds letting children play around chemicals such as TRANSMISSION FLUID incredibly dangerous?

Anyway, way to go.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
50Gunner said:
Who else finds letting children play around chemicals such as TRANSMISSION FLUID incredibly dangerous?
Wow I second that gunner!! Do ya let her eat yellow snow too? At least the toilet will flush and not clog when you hit the gas!! Right on.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Im a perfect example of why you shouldnt let your kids play with chemicals. I was in and out of the emergency room plenty as a kid. My mom(instead of moving the stuff where I couldnt reach it)made many phone calls to poison control b/c of me.

Good stuff.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You should wash her off with acid and then dry her off with a nice soft burlap sack.

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
50Gunner said:
It will scratch the hell out of a toddlers soft skin.:doh0715:
[Burn's voice] Excellent [/Burn's voice]

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
haha, funny stuff! do many of you have kids? judge but dont be judged, because the verdict would suck, anyway, great pics, great story, hope it keeps going well

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
dsotmoon said:
haha, funny stuff! do many of you have kids? judge but dont be judged, because the verdict would suck, anyway, great pics, great story, hope it keeps going well

i got kids thats why i didnt say anything, my daughter was helping me paint this weekend. i say screw it kids will be kids

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
i got kids thats why i didnt say anything, my daughter was helping me paint this weekend. i say screw it kids will be kids
:rockon hell, if we kept them away from everything, they wouldnt be kids, just little grown ups!

sold all mine on the black market, so I wouldnt really know what they're into.
probably making reeboks now :toothless :goodfinge

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
if you don't let your kids play with transmissions when they're little they will grow up wearing sweatpants to high school and start a dungeons and dragons club

1 - 19 of 19 Posts