1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K

·
0 Posts
i think that as long as you know what you are doing, and have the correct IDEA of what you are doing... that you'll be ok :shrug you might want to go check out the build up of bronkzilla's cage (in the general chit chat section) and theres a LOT of input and pictures in there... :thumbup

·
Registered
69 Bronco crawler, 85 Bronco dormant baja build, 93 Bronco cruiser, 05 F150 supercharged 5.4 tow rig
359 Posts
i'm not sure about the cage, but in this pic i'm wondering if the passenger gets to control the rear steer and 2nd tranny or what?
:thumbup

·
Registered
748 Posts
So to conclude this thread...and add in that Mike (Gremlin) knows a lot about his engine and how to build them and can fabricate his own radius arms...I beleieve it would be safe to assume that that cage is going to work.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Ya thats mikes ride. The bar is professionally made, and I'm very sure it will work, I've seen it in person. And as for the being able to control the seats.. No you can't.. Some moron welded it in place. I felt like a 10 year old trying to drive it I couldn't reach the pedals:) Kick ass engine though even being worn out.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok thanks. Im making a list of stuff im gonna do to my truck. After I get the engine repaired, that is going to be one of the bigger priorities.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts