Garage kept
1,186 Posts
DRUNK WITH ABOUT 7 FRIENDS AND HOPING I SPELLED THIS RIGHT

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gonna tell aint marry about uncle john!

He calaims he was the misery but he has alot of fun!

Oh baby, yeaaah oh baby.

Whooooo baby

Havin me some fun tonight!

Yeaa!

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Drinking the Champagne of Beer, surfing FSB and trying to figure out why 5 guys can't get a 2.0L Ford Diesel to fire up on a dyno

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
sitting in a hotel room in concord, nc getting ready for bed so i can head back home early tommorow, oh yea we're watch nwa\twa wrestling or whatever that is

·
Registered
253 Posts
tryin not to go insane due to my sunburn buggin the shat outa me...(yes i have a sunburn in march, thats what u get when u work outside 9.5hrs at wallyworld)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
i am putting a patch from the concert tonight in my "what i did while you were gone" scrapbook and reading this. hoping the ringing in my ears will stop soon so i can go to sleep. wondering if i will have a hangover in the morning. hmmmm..

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Bored off my ass... but not tired.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Watching South Park, uploading pictures from a drive today, and playing with Photoshop.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
Browsing FSB on my laptop while MS is installing about 1000 security updates on my desktop I updated to a P4 640 3.2 Ghz socket 775 ECS MB and 1 Gig of 533 Mgz DDR2 RAM.

I corupted my task manager and needed to reload after 2 + years of XP so I upgraded my PC, MB and RAM while I was at it. The version of XP I have is from when it first came out so there are plenty of updates. Luckily I have 5mbps cable connection and plenty of beer.:thumbup

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Reading this thread and listening to In Flames - Trigger while typing this reply with spilt everclear on my hand.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
ToddACimer said:
Drinking the Champagne of Beer,
High Life, right?
I drank one of those about 5 years ago, hated it. Maybe I'll buy another next time I'm at the gas station just for the hell of it.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
bored....:wacko

winxp updates are done. Installed Avast Virus Scan. Installing Corel 10. Next is Office 2003, Front Page 2003, USB card reader. Then I can update my photos for my Beater Bumper thread in the Fab section.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts