Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you getting a return, what are you doing with it?

I'm trying really hard to convince myself to do the responsible thing and throw it all at bringing down my debt. I think I might take a look at a dirt bike I saw for sale and use part of it for that (1984 YZ490 for $500) but only if I REALLY like the bike. Oh yeah, I already got mine. E-filed last weekend with direct deposit and the money showed up in my account yesterday. :rockon

Since I'm probably going to end up being responsible I want to hear about the cool chit you guys are doing/getting with your returns.

If there is already a thread like this please pass me a link. I feel like there is one but I did a search and couldn't find it.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
If I were getting a return I'd finish my CB build in my new truck, then I'd RAAMmat the entire truck and throw some nice components and tweeters in the doors (other speaker locations are worthless in a single cab truck)....but I'm not so I'll just sit here in quiet contemplation.

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,784 Posts
I'm barely getting any money back, but I already used what I would be getting back last week. I bout plane tickets to go visit my girlfriend in Indiana.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Paying bills, and getting some clothes for the kid, summer is coming.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Pantsman you can get a lot newer of a bike for just a little more...You can probably pick up an 03 YZ 250 for as little as 1200. They dont hold value at all.

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
my taxes have come and been spent... got them the 13th of jan, spent it the 15th of jan :p

new parts for the beasty..

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pantsman you can get a lot newer of a bike for just a little more...You can probably pick up an 03 YZ 250 for as little as 1200. They dont hold value at all.
There is a big difference between $500 and $1200 though. If I had lots of money to spend on toys I'd be all for buying something newer but the reason I'm looking at the older bike is the same reason I have an 82 yamaha street bike, 86 Bronco and 87 crx... I'd rather have perfectly good old inexpensive machines than expensive ass new stuff that loses value way faster than they old stuff.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Titty bar... :toothless

·
Registered
409 Posts
new pistol

tranny for the cavy

beer

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
"Giving" it to the ex-wife of course.... :toothless

·
Lick my
2,086 Posts
Nice avatar......now change that shit since I was the first one to have it......

j/k :beer

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
Putting some down on the CC, saving some, putting some in my IRA, hopefully I will have enough left for a CB for the Bronco and maybe a new gun.

I got my rebate today.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
I think I'm going to go crazy, and blow it all on a nice bag of Ramen noodles.

:toothless

1 - 20 of 68 Posts