Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna do a junkyard run on payday to grab a few things.. Need to know what I can pull the front seats from that would be interchangeable with my 85 FSB? Something thats a direct bolt on or doesn't require welding. Prefer something adjustable and the ability to still get into the back seat.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:( guess ill just call the junkers once a week till i find a 80-86 FSB lol

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
caviler seats, there pletty of them out there. just need to drill a pair of new holes and shim the hieght.

it took me 5 min a seat
there now black

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what year abra? and are they adjustable on the floor so they still go back and forth or at they in 1 spot?

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
what year abra? and are they adjustable on the floor so they still go back and forth or at they in 1 spot?
these out of a 02, yes they go back forth. add a little leaver for passager side and it goes to the windsheild

ill post some newer pics on friday. from the bottom side

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the advice Six but I really dont want a bench seat in the front.. lol

Abra, thanks alot.. Will check around for some :D

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah they are the lowback bucket that hurt my back LOL

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
92-96 are high backs, very hard to fine in one peice

thunderbirds are everywere, if you go this way fine them with power everything. i had a set once, lost room to rear entrance.

·
Registered
454 Posts
personally, i've found that the seats from the 87-91 models allow the best access to the back seat for us big guys.

·
Registered
300 Posts
All you have to do is unbolt your current seats from the frame under it and bolt that to what ever you got. I know its sounds easy and I am giving you a smart answer, really it works. I used the lower seat frame, drilled some new holes in it and bolted on some new baja seats in my 85. Just use those lower frames and existing bolt holes. Hope that helps.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,297 Posts
personally, i've found that the seats from the 87-91 models allow the best access to the back seat for us big guys.
My point exactly

If you're a big guy, you'll be hard pressed to find larger seats than a Bronco already has.

That thread, I linked to, discusses how to repair the ones you've already got by re-foaming them for renewed support.

Dirt cheap, real easy and well worth it (and you know they'll fit:toothless)

Sixlitre

·
Registered
454 Posts
My point exactly

If you're a big guy, you'll be hard pressed to find larger seats than a Bronco already has.

That thread, I linked to, discusses how to repair the ones you've already got by re-foaming them for renewed support.

Dirt cheap, real easy and well worth it (and you know they'll fit:toothless)

Sixlitre

yup, the captains chairs i have in mine make it really difficult to maneuver into that back. but the 87-91's are easy for my big rear end lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts