Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went trick or treating with my friends christine and kelly for a bit the met up my my friend phil and we ended up bringing trucks to a party and took the trucks through the mud alittle then sat by the fire it was fun... what did you do?

·
College User
2,013 Posts
A bunch of nothing and talking, I got to yell at some kids and it was fun. Drove by some in the road and they said some sh1t so I stopped, and then none of the group of 8-10 said anything. What losers. :goodfinge

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
Nothing. Oh wait, I went to the dragstrip, but everybody was home with their kids cause there were maybe 20 cars out there. My dads buddy Rick got in 10! runs in 2 hours. Great if you're racing, boring as hell if you're not. So I came home and watched TV with mom.

We don't get trick or treaters at my house because I'm not in a neighborhood. Oh darn.

·
Registered
156 Posts
not quite as fun as yours but i came home to my dog collapsing on the floor
then we took him to the vet to find out he has a large mass in his stomach so there pretty sure he has cancer

hes in getting an ultrasound right now so i guees ill hear the bad news pretty soon

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

MaTT--

·
Only the Bronco
978 Posts
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

lol, I know, I'm boring :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
Went to the bar about 5:30, left there about 9:00, came home got intirely too drunk passed out in my chair around 1 am. Just another day in the life of a farmboy.

Also had some 16 year old girls trying to pick up me and my hired man while we were walking out of the bar... thought that was odd, damed ol tricker treaters.

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Sodbuster said:

Also had some 16 year old girls trying to pick up me and my hired man while we were walking out of the bar... thought that was odd, damed ol tricker treaters.

so you went home and passed out alone instead :shrug

good thinking farmboy :goodfinge

·
gone fish'n
23,564 Posts
got all piss drunk and watched Dave puke his brains out. :D

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,770 Posts
Damager said:
so you went home and passed out alone instead :shrug

good thinking farmboy :goodfinge
No stupid , did'nt ya read ........he had his hired man with him ! Doh ! :goodfinge j/j

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
miesk5 said:
I gave extra candy to the kids with young moms

HITTING ON KIDS?!?!?! WTF is wrong with you?:goodfinge

1 - 20 of 35 Posts