Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well one of the ever so clever fire fighters on base thought he could take a corner quicker than he should have with a truck full of water. needless tyo say i was called in to go right his wrong. he rolled the truck and it stayed on its side. i had to go flip it back and get it out. here are some pics

got alot more pics but they are all blurry the only light that was out there were spotlights

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah buddy. it was cold as hell too i think i am sick now. nothing like sitting in TGI fridays waiting on some tater skins and popper to have to leave and do that shit. it was fun though.

·
Registered
313 Posts
The things that stupid military members do. I was driving back from work one day on the out-skirts of the base and came up the main road only to see the fire cheif and his boys, and security forces blocking the road. Finally got close enough to see one of their hum-vees with a touret turned on it's side. I kept asking myself how the hell do you flip a hum-vee on a road with a 30 mph speed limit. Sad thing was there were no skid marks or signs that the driver swirved.

So what is your actual job title down there besides fire truck right side upper? lol

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Screamin_Demon said:
The things that stupid military members do. I was driving back from work one day on the out-skirts of the base and came up the main road only to see the fire cheif and his boys, and security forces blocking the road. Finally got close enough to see one of their hum-vees with a touret turned on it's side. I kept asking myself how the hell do you flip a hum-vee on a road with a 30 mph speed limit. Sad thing was there were no skid marks or signs that the driver swirved.

So what is your actual job title down there besides fire truck right side upper? lol

I dont think they are stupiod just an accident shit happens you know. Lord knows i fvcked up a lot worse than that in my hay day as a young airman.

my job is transportation....well Vehicle Operations/ Dispatcher. but i am a dispatcher cause of my rank (they think that is a privelage) we operate everything from busses all the way up to our over the road kenworthand 60 foot trailer. my love of the job is wrecker, you cant see it in the pics but we used our m series wrecker to pull that thing right side up. I told the fire chief that shit will buff out

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
The snow plow up here looks a lot like that a big Oshkosh the driver rolled it last month.

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dosdovi said:
That is crazy

RESIZE IT ASSHOLE :goodfinge

get off of dail up cheap skate:goodfinge

1 - 12 of 12 Posts