Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 18700 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
got the turbo pulled. Traded the 10 wide rims for 12 wide rims. Ordered the adapters for the rear axle to run the S duty wheels. And snagged a CobraJet style hood scoop for it.

·
Registered
9,898 Posts
There's already a thread like this.. =)

However I put the drive shaft back in, put the tires on and parked it across the street.. Sad thing is I have to put it back in the driveway to just take it all off tomorrow. =(

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I just checked what type of injectors i have and am now working on finding help installing my new to me edelbrock intake...

·
Registered
9,898 Posts
Walked around it all day working on other junk
Sounds like mine. I moved it out of the driveway to work on someones car and then I just finished welding on someones trailer..

Spent all day in the 105 degree heat working on things for other people and not my stuff.. :doh0715:

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
put a new steering box on and now its worse then when i started :(

·
Premium Member
5,754 Posts
Scored a perfect Jumpseat out of a F250 then installed it. To fricken hot to do much more

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
I looked at a couple pics of mine and compared it to Gacknar's thats saved on my desktop and wished i could make my body that smooth and shiney.:cry

Spent all day in the 105 degree heat working on things for other people and not my stuff.. :doh0715:
Must be nice to live someplace sol blessed with cool temps. Here it's 98* at 1am. During the day its near 130-140 * during most of the summer months. Iraq blows big hairy sand encrusted camel sack.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Installed front accessory drive, engine wiring harness and filled the engine with oil.

Tomorrow add upper intake, coolant, tighten exhaust, and start her up.

Hopefully :)

1 - 20 of 18700 Posts