Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

20121 - 20140 of 20196 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Moved the 95 onto the parking pad in front of the shop. And let it sit there for a few hours - easier to see any possible leaks. Nothing. Dry as a bone. We've put close to 800 miles on it since I got it out of the shop. Need to find a rear bumper and few other small things.........

I did order the HD headlight harness from LMC Truck as JBG was out of stock. Order it on Friday - it still hasn't shipped. Lovely.

·
Premium Member
1991 Ford Bronco, w/95frontclip, 6"Superlift, Deaver J40 springs, 35x12.5 K&N, 3"Bassani
379 Posts
Contemplating my next UPGRADE. Especially with all the SHIT going on nowadays. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
1994 bronco xlt, red, 5.8
75 Posts
Well this is really the last few days but I’ve went through and cleaned about everything, I have washed the outside, cleaned the inside, vacuumed the inside afterwards, today I spent a little time cleaning the engine bay, still have a long way to go and a lot of work before it’s perfect though

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,529 Posts
Looks like a great start. None of these come to us perfect after this many years... unless you're paying enough to buy a new one. Good on ya. Look forward to watching your progress.

Can't help but wonder... I assume that's an aftermarket set of graphics but I've been wrong before and I will be again.

·
Premium Member
1991 Ford Bronco, w/95frontclip, 6"Superlift, Deaver J40 springs, 35x12.5 K&N, 3"Bassani
379 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Might get some of those inexpensive neoprene seat covers. I've seen them at Costco and the like.
Looks like a great start. None of these come to us perfect after this many years... unless you're paying enough to buy a new one. Good on ya. Look forward to watching your progress.

Can't help but wonder... I assume that's an aftermarket set of graphics but I've been wrong before and I will be again.
I think the graphics were a part of a “Centaurus” package the Bronco has. Could be wrong though...

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Wired up some new Autometer carbon fiber gauges including WATER, TRANS and OIL. Just waiting for a 3 gauge A pillar from GlowShiftDirect to complete the install.
In the 25years that I have owned this Bronco I have never known the transmission temp. I have done things to help protect it over the years like installation of a B&N trans cooler, heat shields on the trans lines, a HUGHES finned aluminum transmission pan and of course a PUNISHER shift kit. So I was anxious to see what temps I would get. I set out on a short romp up to the parts store and it warmed up to about 135-140* in city traffic. Let it idle a bit while in the store and it held at the same temp. Then took it on the freeway and abused the skinny stick driving 80-90MPH, until I hit dead still traffic and was bumper to bumper for 2miles. I watched the temp start to climb and thought to myself, "here we go", but it never got to 180*. So if my gauge is accurate, I think I am good with the transmission temps. My sender is mounted in the inspection hole, driver side like most do. Any thoughts on the transmission temps. I was expecting somewhere near 180*.

Attachments

Reactions: biggum

·
Registered
75 Posts

It kinda is, there was a company called Centaurus that did conversion vans in the 90s, they had a kit for the f350 as well, and my guess is either it’s a test vehicle they had because I can’t find any existence of them selling a bronco and can’t find another, or someone put their stickers, badges, and door locks on it. Can’t find much for certain, the company no longer exists.

·
Registered
75 Posts
It kinda is, there was a company called Centaurus that did conversion vans in the 90s, they had a kit for the f350 as well, and my guess is either it’s a test vehicle they had because I can’t find any existence of them selling a bronco and can’t find another, or someone put their stickers, badges, and door locks on it. Can’t find much for certain, the company no longer exists.
And I kinda mean perfect to me, not completely perfect

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Thought about making the Bronco into an Overlander so did some research and found this unicorn - Unstoppable Morgan!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,529 Posts
Haven't watched her stuff in a over a year but she's a trippy lil' chick. Tried to invite her over here in the comments but she's got leg humpers galore and probably never even saw.

Reactions: TheWolf

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Haven't watched her stuff in a over a year but she's a trippy lil' chick. Tried to invite her over here in the comments but she's got leg humpers galore and probably never even saw.
Yeah, from what I saw she has a decent following with plenty of auto repair advice. She figured out the social media monetization structure and Go Fund Me so she has Bronco repairs covered and plenty of income to spare. It is an interesting concept. I envy her, even if it is just another reality TV show on Youtube. At least she is rolling in a Bronco.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Is there a Overland group on FSB like the Go Fast crew?
nope. There should be though,

check out this Overland Bronco Build

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,170 Posts
I got the gas strainer, float, and new gasket ring for the tank. Put it all together, and the gauge no longer sits at "E." I put some of the gas I siphoned out back in, and it went from 1/8 up to 1/2 a tank. I'm guessing it's fixed.

20121 - 20140 of 20196 Posts