Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 19802 Posts

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Hey 88, it's at the shop. I just bought it a couple weeks ago, and had the following done:
1) Valve cover gaskets (it had NONE)
2) Donut gasket (rusted)
3) New push rods (had 1 bent)
4) Blower motor, heater core, heater hoses
5) Oil change + engine flush
6) Sway bar reconnected
7) Rebuild the carb

Probably missed a few things... it's late lol. Should have it out soon.:cry
wow how much did that cost you?

·
User Registered
1,279 Posts
I was going to drive it to work for the first time....but my title is lost so I can't get a tag. This really really really sucks
Well me too. But the nice officer let me go. And to boot I had my kids in the back and the top was off. It was a good day

But today it's too damn cold to change the tie-rod. And the sum bitch is too big to fit in the garage. Just surfed looking for ways to get it back in tip top shape on FSB

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oil Change, Greased the front end and all the U-Joints, flushed the coolant, cleaned the K&N, and sea foamed the truck today. Still need to do some other stuff like; drain and fill the diffs and transfer case, do a tune up (Plugs, upgraded wires, cap, rotor, pcv and fuel filter) fix the door handle...there's some more I just cant remember right now

·
Registered
122 Posts
All told, $500 parts and labor. Between the repairs and purchase price I'll have $1,500.00 in it by the time it hits the driveway.

Thanks for the luck :thumbup

as for today... I drove past the shop and admired "The Wallet Thief's" dirty white, surface rusty a$$ from the street... MMM sexy :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Oil gauge started bouncing around... so after I stopped sweating bullets, I the checked connections and oil level. No odd noises or vibrations so I'm hoping it's just a sender needing to be replaced.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I stuffed caulk saver into my collapsed door seal, as dirty as that sounds, it really was a pain in my ass.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Started her up because she hasn't been started in probably 3 weeks (maybe more). It was close to zero out last night and I didn't want anything to freeze up. She started right up and I let her run for a while before I had to go to work.

Hope to get some work done on charge cables and my HID light conversion this weekend.

2001 - 2020 of 19802 Posts