Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

2021 - 2040 of 19841 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Checked the front and rear brakes, front pads are good for another 3-4 months probably, and rear are near new looking. Only problem was rear passenger side wheel cylinder was leaking.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I called my wife and told her to start it. Since I have been deployed for 7 months now, it hardly ever gets started or driven. She didn't start it at all for the first six months and when I was home for R&R in Dec, it started right up and drove well. I was pleased.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,029
I called my wife and told her to start it. Since I have been deployed for 7 months now, it hardly ever gets started or driven. She didn't start it at all for the first six months and when I was home for R&R in Dec, it started right up and drove well. I was pleased.
Thank you for your service! :usa

I moved it. I now have a new DD for a while, a 2002 zx2 that cost 29 bucks to fill up!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Let's see....
  1. New push rods
  2. Oil change / Flush
  3. New heater core
  4. New blower motor
  5. New valve cover gasket
  6. New exhaust manifold gasket
  7. Reattached sway bar
  8. New donut gasket
  9. New oil pump
  10. New oil pan gasket
  11. New rear main seal
Parts and labor, it's going to run approx. $600.00.... not too bad I guess.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Started work on my Ghetto Fab Cold Air intake. Was reading on here about it and went out and ordered everything i need to do it. All im waiting on is the filter to get here.

·
Registered
160 Posts
What did I do to my bronco today? Put it on craigslist so I can buy one with less problems. When there are 50 small things and 2 or 3 big ones and the trucks spent more time parked than driven it's time to cut losses and get one that's less boned.

2021 - 2040 of 19841 Posts