Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

2041 - 2060 of 20105 Posts

·
Premium Member
1996 Bronco XLT, 351W / ZF5 (under construction) 1996 F150 XLT, 351W/E4OD, D44 SAS
1,248 Posts
bought new headlights for the 85. its raining, so the install will wait.

·
ahhhh..... crap!!!
1,820 Posts
Sadly only looked at it - raining like a biatch- and even more rain tomorrow....

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
car ramrod
602 Posts
Making it a true "toy"?

Well it needs a lot of work after several run ins with deer and 20+ years of neglect, and all I really have left to are large projects, rebuilding both axles, the front suspension, the engine needs to come out again, I want a wide ratio AOD, there is a whole lot of rust that needs repaired, and the whole chassis wiring harness needs gone over with a fine tooth comb, so I need something to drive while attempting to do all of this. So when I pick up a replacement, the Bronco will probably sit for 6 months or so before I start work and when its done, I'm not quite sure what will happen.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Received a large box from LMC full of goodies. And of course my new projector headlights back from Tony at BajaHID. I am spending way more than this is worth. I guess I will have to keep it forever.

·
ahhhh..... crap!!!
1,820 Posts
Two boxes of brakes - now if it will stop raining - I might be able to finish this off the list!!!
ImageUploadedByAutoguide1327528277.926104.jpg

·
Registered
154 Posts
Replaced the driver's side door panel and removed the servo. Needed the room.

·
Registered
154 Posts
With all the rain we got the interior of Thumper was like a swamp. So I gutted it. Only thing left standing is the dash & steering wheel. Plan on using POR 15 on the floor and Peel n Stick it. Also, fixed the leaks-around both B pillars. Imagine that.

·
Registered
9,898 Posts
Last night I went outside and jumped in the bronco/f250 combo project.. Made sure it still started and drove forward and backward.. Was pretty cool.. =)

2041 - 2060 of 20105 Posts