Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

2061 - 2080 of 19802 Posts

·
Full Of Rowdy Drunks
355 Posts
i put in the "replacement" plexi-glass window in the rear. i also ran the gas gauge down to E! man i hate filling this thing up:whiteflag

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ordered a new windshield for Thumper. Found out that's where the water's coming from when it rains. Oh well, after tearing out my interior I can install sound dampeners.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Spent 3 1/2 grueling hours installing a "1 hour" installation part. A freakin leather steering wheel cover from Wheelskins. It looks great but PLEASE don't try this in your driveway at night. I had to unstitch a 1/3 of the steering wheel 3 times!:banghead BUT I had to have a nice wheel to drive around my nice new K&N FIPK i also installed tonight. Exhaust is next week!:rockon

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
I got some diapers shipped to me

After I get all cleaned up I'm going to put them on.

·
Registered
48 Posts
just ordered my KN CIA. hell yeahhh

·
Registered
62 Posts
I haven't washed and waxed her in over a year and a half so i spent a few hours getting to know her better and cleaning her up. She looks so perty now. Makes me just want to sit and stare at her like a beautiful woman.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I installed a 3 row radiator, a gatorback belt to get rid of my squeek, and a abs module. Next paycheck might be six litre tune as long as I could hide the money from the wife
:thumbup

·
Registered
17 Posts
Friday had new stock ford headers with dual cat and magnaflow muffler installed. Today I put in new Bosch Platnum Plus plugs, new 8mm wires and new fuel filters (in line and on carb) Then i went to the smog testing station and PASSED!!!!!!!! Runs great.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Saturday I ripped of the black side molding on the passenger's side. Today I'm going to do the driver's side. Then try and clean up what is left behind. Should make for a cleaner looking bronc!:rockon

2061 - 2080 of 19802 Posts