Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
22721 - 22740 of 22788 Posts

·
Registered
96 XLT, 5.8, E4OD, Auto 4x4, Mile Marker, 4in lift with 35's
153 Posts
Looks great. Which cover did you use? I still need to do my 2 fronts on my 95. I am probably going with Richmond in Jan or Feb.
They are from Seat Covers Unlimited. They are a vinyl that looks like leather. Didn't have the funds to get the real leather. They are custom made with a 1/4" foam sewn in. These go right over the original covers without taking the seats out. Complete front seats plus 2 arm rest were $243.00 versus $500.00 for 1 leather seat cover and no arm rest.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Replaced my toque converter to get rid of my excessive slippage code And fluid/ filter change. Took about 8hrs to do. Adding a remote filter and cooler next.

·
Premium Member
1991Bronco 5.8L, w/95frontclip, 6"Superlift/SuperRunner, Deaver J40 springs, 35x12.5 K&N, 3"Bassani
722 Posts
Chased down a vacuum leak. Headers and y pipe ball connectors were loose. Rerouted my PCV hose to my intake while I was at it.

·
Registered
1986 Bronco Eddie Bauer 5.0 mostly stock
1,262 Posts
Stared longingly at both of my broncos as I walked past them on my way to get Christmas presents out of my shop…it’s been 3 weeks since I’ve had a weekend to even touch them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1996 Ford Bronco XL
1,148 Posts
Drove it for the first time since May. Apparently my brakes are seizing it something is wrong with the master cylinder and booster. Takes forever to stop and the pedal is super stiff. Good thing I have a hydroboost setup on order.

Also washed it for the first time since May. So clean now.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Registered
1990 EB, 5.0
524 Posts
Performed a wash. Clay bar entire truck. Then used some spray wax and polished her up. Smooth as glass now. It really has been a warm December here in Virginia.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car
Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
1981 Bronco, 4.9L, ZF5, NP208, Detroit Truetracs, 3.55 gears, 31" Wranglers front and rear
2,235 Posts
It was a spring-like day here. No more droopy rear end.
Automotive tire Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Composite material
Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Tire Window

·
Premium Member
1991Bronco 5.8L, w/95frontclip, 6"Superlift/SuperRunner, Deaver J40 springs, 35x12.5 K&N, 3"Bassani
722 Posts
Started the second half of my console build.
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
1981 Bronco, 4.9L, ZF5, NP208, Detroit Truetracs, 3.55 gears, 31" Wranglers front and rear
2,235 Posts
Dam..... now it doesn't look like you can get her into the garage anymore?
Yeah, it still fits. I was concerned after I took it down the street and backed it back into the garage though. I heard a strange sound and thought it was coming from the rear brakes or rear end. Ended up being the garage door opener disconnect pull rope handle hitting the rack rail on top of the topper. Hadn't done that before lol!

Reactions: paul rondelli

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Yeah, it still fits. I was concerned after I took it down the street and backed it into the garage though. I heard a strange sound and thought it was coming from the rear brakes or rear end. Ended up being the garage door opener disconnect pull rope handle hitting the rack rail on top of the topper. Hadn't done that before lol!
AWESOME

After I put the 6 inch lift on the 1993 ….. the first thing realized is that now all repairs would be done outside..... Unless I can figure a way to raise the house … or get some tiny little tires to swap out every time I wanted to get her into the garage.

·
Premium Member
2,235 Posts
AWESOME

After I put the 6 inch lift on the 1993 ….. the first thing realized is that now all repairs would be done outside..... Unless I can figure a way to raise the house … or get some tiny little tires to swap out every time I wanted to get her into the garage.
Yeah, that's one reason I'll keep it stock height.

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Has anyone else noticed how much more difficult it is to SEARCH for Bronco information, parts, specs, etc ever since the 6 Gens hit the market? Now every time I do a search for anything for my Bronco I have to sift through all the 6 Gen stuff even if I list the year of my Bronco. Just my rant for the day.

Reactions: Tom S.

·
Premium Member
93 XLT 347, GT40 Heads, Bassani headers/exhaust, E4OD
1,856 Posts
I saw these the other day.

I saw something similar on craigslist the other day. Good idea. Somebody had to make a few bucks there.
I just slipped a spare set of plyers in the door catch. Soft, rubber coated handle caught real nice. Should do the trick and then some.
Thanks for posting this. Picked one up for Orey's Christmas present and it arrived yesterday. It's a stout hunk of aluminum.

Like Pepe, I always used the rubber coated backend of a pair of channel locks. This is definitely easier to grip.

Hard to think snow when we're going to be in the 70's for New Years.... :-(

Reactions: MS88Bronc

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,482 Posts
70's?!? WTF? We hit -1.6f last night. My rigs have been plugged in for the last week.

·
Premium Member
93 XLT 347, GT40 Heads, Bassani headers/exhaust, E4OD
1,856 Posts
Yep... this time of year we should be 30-40 degrees lower. Unusual even for our 12 seasons:

UPDATE: Tried it out and that tools damn handy (no pun intended).

22721 - 22740 of 22788 Posts