Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

261 - 280 of 19125 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Called a resto friend of mine who has done work for Chip Foose to start a 100% resto....fawker wont answer my calls or texts...Funk him, i guess he doesnt need $12K...pissed at the world....im gonna have a beer and order parts online tonight!

·
Need a Bumper?
4,770 Posts
Called a resto friend of mine who has done work for Chip Foose to start a 100% resto....fawker wont answer my calls or texts...Funk him, i guess he doesnt need $12K...pissed at the world....im gonna have a beer and order parts online tonight!
I thought you were bringing it to me.........:thumbup I can make your 12k turn into 30k real fast if you'd let me

·
Registered
959 Posts
New rims and tires then cracked a head...Now I need new heads and spent the money on new tires. But, Thats how it goes when you own a bronco
What heads are you looking into? I am going to do some engine work with tax money and heads/cam are what I am going for.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Put it on the trailor for a trip to the alignment shop. Last time the Kid was stuck I think I crushed the front end with the winch

·
Registered
82 Posts
My 10 year old nephew, Dad and me put new shocks on the ol' girl. 10 year olds make good mechanics on them. The kid could actually sit up under there and get things ready and clean, lol...(And clean up the garage before Grandma got home).

·
Registered
181 Posts
Put gas in and drove it...The heater works great!

261 - 280 of 19125 Posts