Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

281 - 300 of 19125 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Replaced the tensioner pulley and belt after they fell off 3 weeks ago. Its back on the road again. Nice to hear the v8 and exhaust.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I thought you were bringing it to me.........:thumbup I can make your 12k turn into 30k real fast if you'd let me
If you can do body work...that might be an option!:rockon Im doing a frame up resto, i needs a new front clip, rear quarters, tailgate, front doors, and the roof rust repaired:cry Shit i just managed to depress my self:cry

·
Registered
58 Posts
Stripped a nut on my torque converter, cant figure out how to get it off.. and it also has a fuked up thred. I also cleaned the engine bay it was caked with dirt/oil/grease about 1/8 inch thick. The motor wasnt bad but still needed cleaning. Looks A LOT better then before

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
I got my stupid lifter ticking noise to go away and changed in a newer battery. It runs! It runs! :bday

Who would have guessed these things need oil to run properly?

·
car ramrod
602 Posts
Installed a 3g alternator and wiring harness that I got from Fireguy. Started it up, and the battery light was on in the dash. Tested it with my multimeter, getting power from the excitor wire to the alternator, and from the megafuse to the positive terminal on the battery, but not from the alternator to the megafuse, or at the stud on the alternator itself.:scratchhe Decided it was too cold to f*** with it, pulled the 3g off, reinstalled my 2g and it is charging fine. Going to get the alternator tested at autozone this weekend.

·
Registered
479 Posts
found out that my battery is dead from sitting for so long, now debating on whether or not to pull the carpet, the floor mat in the carpet holds my gas pedal in place when it's floored....

·
RBV Abuser, F/S user
747 Posts
Got the T19 installed, just need to do the wiring for it and the Eshift 1356. I can't WAIT to go for a spin! :chili: :rockon

281 - 300 of 19125 Posts