Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
21 - 40 of 24,986 Posts
i went ridin down some trails listening to my baljoints make noise.. doh

I was ****ing around with it trying to get the damn thing out of park. Somehow the loose overdrive handle on my gear shifter came loose and the car has been making a horrible "You just ****ed shit up hardcore, don't touch another damn thing" beeping noise since then. The next time I started it my instrument cluster wasn't wokring :duh :doh0715: :banghead

I drove mine all over town. Then, later yesterday, wife took it and said it didn't want to start for her when she got in it.

Guess it's time to recheck the new Ground wires I installed a few weeks back.

I installed a radio in mine finally this morning, after driving around for 3 months without one. Little chilly this morning driving to work, 45 degrees and topless (bronco, not me).

Checked the oil. Thats a big thing, since I've been chasing a big oil leak lately.
Checked the water level... Also chasing a water pump leak.

put mud flaps on it...(unused floor mats make great mud flaps!) Been driving it all summer, and for the first time its 100% street legal... ;) OK,OK, so maybe the cracked windshield disqualifies that... depends on who you ask...

Temporarily caulked the lower cab wall since its gonna be rainin when i leave in the morning.

Re-hooked up my CB. Had stuck my cables and antenna on the f150 for the week i drove it, got i swapped back. Found out the weather channel will work with just the cable and the mount/bottom of the quick disconnect, and no antenna...

To you guys that are bitchin' about the heat; Stop rubbing it in!!
Our average high here has been about 55 for a couple weeks... Highest I've seen is 65. Its 46 and drizzling rain now...

G.

I had mine towed for the first time last night.:cry

I've been giving mine a face lift!lol
It looked so nasty it cracked the view finder on my camera.Its all filled and just finished sanding the first coat.Not sure what I am going to do with it yet.
Also have wiring and exhaust issues to deal with.
Its going to be satin black.lol

I.. umm... Loaned my Bronco to my wife today so she could bring some furniture to her sisters house, 56 miles each way, I double checked too-

I.. umm... Loaned my Bronco to my wife today so she could bring some furniture to her sisters house, 56 miles each way, I double checked too-
I would be like this!lol

I AM like that, She just called and said that she just got there, She will be back before traffic gets bad. I wish the furniture would have fit in the bronco 2 that we have {its stone stock and I wouldn't care if it got smashed-up or stolen}.

Clay bared the back window and removed some stickers the last owner installed.

Sure stops good with the new master cylinder installed, been pumping the brakes for two years LOL

New to install the new stainless steel brake lines, front line are cracked big time EEK

Looked at other things that I plan on improving on her.

Wished it didn't exist. It's taking up valuable Zook space. :haha
Shame on you! :twak

21 - 40 of 24,986 Posts