Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
41 - 60 of 24,986 Posts
Started it, wondered why she hates me so much, then messed around with the transfer case to decide if I needed to replace it, or just put a front drive shaft on. (I'm going with the front drive shaft right now.)

Drove it to pullapart twice today. If I can't get the wife's Camry fixed tomorrow, she'll be driving it back and forth to school next week.

That means I'll be riding in the 77 w/ no a/c. Hopefully I'll figure it out tomorrow, its too damn hot for no a/c.

swapped out a fiberglass fender for a steel stocker on the 90--deciding what garage to park it in to work on it over the winter. drove the 66 around for the hell of it....swapping seats and hooking up the heater in it tommorrow...finally getting cool enough to want heat at night.

I bleed the rear disk set up I just put on the 78. And then I told the Bronco how pissed I was at it for puking gear oil out the axle seal all over my new rear disk pads. Bad Bronco

I bleed the rear disk set up I just put on the 78. And then I told the Bronco how pissed I was at it for puking gear oil out the axle seal all over my new rear disk pads. Bad Bronco
Maybe its rejecting its new organs

Bought a new battery after the other wouldn't even jump start.

Drove it to the car show with my son and got asked many times to register it. I told them, maybe next year after I clean it up a little more. Besides, we weren't there for long.

After I made my old lady brew me some coffee and make me breakfast, I whispered sweet nothings to her, caressed her, and drove her to work topless (the Bronco, not the old lady.)

Attempted to tear down front KP D60 in my garage only to find out I bought the wrong socket for the hub, again. I didn't feel like leaving the house again so I just did some wire wheeling on it, primed and painted the front diff cover.

Installed my 11.00 130A alternator, realized the regulator plug was different, took it off, swapped regulators, started it up, turned it off, closed hood.

Feel like i should be posting on a ricer page

"Yo dawg, i ran my sweet new exhaust today and tinted my windows, its dah shiznitz!"

Had to modify my exhaust, ran a new one about 3 months ago and it was great. THEN in the process of tracking down a vibration i find a bad motor mount :doh0715:

Replace the mount and my pipe grounds RIGHT on the transmission cross member :banghead:banghead

So today I put a hump in the exhaust to clear the crossmember and all is good :D

Also replaced my back slider glass (F150). Old one was rattling real bad and just looking ratty in general. Nabbed one from the JY, they only had clear ones so I had to pick up a roll of tint to get it like I wanted it.

But hey, it sounds good and I can drive at night without constantly flicking by day/night flipper. :rockon

I drug my baby over to the house with the Taurus and proceeded to start my paint job sanding and prep before primer 60% done.

I drove it for the first time in a week, I missed it so my foot hit the skinny pedal hard. Went to a salvage yard, discovered my tailgate window no longer works... (It did last night) and got pissed. I then looked for FSB tailgate window components and found none in good shape. (A total of two FSBs) so now to try and find the problem. Drove to the store, picked up some bedliner (Rustoluem) practiced on my tailgate panel and was not impressed... So I tried the spray version (I bought a can as well... At least I didn't spend much) and had better results. So one side of the tailgate inner panel looks good from the spray, the other half looks like ass lol. Tomorrow school starts up, so I get to do more loud revings and tire squeals. Turns out college is pretty much a more fun highschool. More expensive too.

All for now?

41 - 60 of 24,986 Posts