Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

7241 - 7260 of 18419 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Replaced my header gaskets and bolts. The new dead soft aluminum ones should keep them from leaking again. It probably helps the new ones are the right port shape too lol. The smaller bolt heads also helped being able to fit a socket on more of them as well as a box end wrench on the ones I couldn't get a socket on. There was still 1 or 2 that I had to use an open end wrench on, but I still had more range for turning the wrench.

·
Bronco Snob
1,907 Posts
Removed Plenum..cleaned it and throttle body. Ran new vacuum lines. New PVC IAC TPS.. Rerouted PCV...and started to clean up engine compartment. :thumbup

IMAG0458.jpg

·
Registered
776 Posts
Replaced my header gaskets and bolts. The new dead soft aluminum ones should keep them from leaking again. It probably helps the new ones are the right port shape too lol. The smaller bolt heads also helped being able to fit a socket on more of them as well as a box end wrench on the ones I couldn't get a socket on. There was still 1 or 2 that I had to use an open end wrench on, but I still had more range for turning the wrench.

how in the hell did you get to it? I tried this and couldn't even get old gaskets out, maybe I didn't try hard enough :banghead:banghead

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Drove it around to pic up a few goodies with my tax return.

·
No money for memberships
802 Posts
Removed old and installed 6 new Rancho 5000's. Took me five freakin' hours!!!:smilie_slap

·
Foolsize Member
1,510 Posts
Went to summit and bought 80$ worth of primer, then grabbed my tailgate panel from my body guy. Took that home and proceeded to spend 2 hours making it look awesome:toothless

·
Registered
167 Posts
Actually fixed the brake line I blew out. It was a blessing in disguise as while underneath I noticed every single brake line was brand new except for this one. So I "should" be good for a while now.

·
Registered
776 Posts
the battery shelf was sagging and put a couple cuts in front of the fender that were spreading, only body damage she has. well I shimmed and re-supported the battery box to remove the pressure, fender still torn. :(

7241 - 7260 of 18419 Posts