Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

7441 - 7460 of 19109 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts
repainted wiper arms and new on cab door gaskets. its the little things that count!
Putting that on my list.

Got my CB radio mount mocked up finally, before this stomach bug I've had since Thursday made me go back to bed.

·
Premium Member
'95 XLT: 5.8/MAF/E4OD/6" lift/4.56's/33x12.5x15
35,210 Posts
hey dim... we don't answer a whole lot of questions in this thread. more of a general rambling off of the days events/work/etc.

If you want help with specific questions about the rig, start a thread here: Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Got some windex and cleaned up my co-workers artwork..

·
Registered
29 Posts
hey dim... we don't answer a whole lot of questions in this thread. more of a general rambling off of the days events/work/etc.

If you want help with specific questions about the rig, start a thread here: Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone!
Thanks.
Still getting my feet wet on the forum.
I have A WHOLE LOT of questions-Looks like I will be starting my own thread.

-dimwit-

·
Registered
282 Posts
Finally got the thermostat replaced,thought the bolts were going to break but got them out. Did break the coolant sensor so while I was at the part store I replaced the thermostat housing,got the gaskets to replace the throttle body and was going to replace it to today but ran out of light so that is tomorrows job.

·
Bronco Snob
1,946 Posts
Gave it a good wash after wheelin it with Bikerpepe and Stangmata..Great time guys. I had noticed some new creaking and popping overhead, and after a post wash inspection, my suspicions were confirmed: B pillar cracks got worse. Kinda strange, didn't do anything more harsh than I have before, but the cracks/splits are definitely worse, and the popping, when stressed is certainly more frequent. So, I have that to look forward to, and put on my list of things-to-do-when-I-get-a-welder. Looks like I'll be stalking jermil01's thread on b-pillar repair. ;)

Also..took a stroll through a pull and save yard today. $23 later I walked out with: a tach..some nice tow hooks off an expedition,some charcoal grab handle off the same expedition..about 3 sets of weather stripping out of aerostar vans for my rear slider rebuild, a nice plastic throttle cable cover..and a very clean air filter box with the lower intake, containing a k&n drop in :thumbup..thats a pretty good haul...oh yeah, and an alternator for my buddies E150 work van.
Installed the tach tonight..works great! First time my Bronco has every been below 2100 rpms..
Pretty good Bronco weekend.
7mile3.jpg

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
I took off the side molding and the chrome fender trim.
I used a Heat Gun, Pliers, a scrap piece of plastic laminate and some Acetone.
Took about 2 hours, including smoke breaks.

I plan on/ want to remove all the chrome, so I need to find some Black windshield trim and Black trim for the back side windows-Anyone point me in the right direction-lol (...and the headlight trim...)

-dimwit-

Anyone know what brand of rims I have, I would like to find a 5th one for the spare.
Check out Jeff's Bronco Graveyard. They carry the black window stripping.

·
Man of endless projects
8,910 Posts
New diamond style headlights..
its such an amazing improvement isn't it? you doing HIDs or stock bulbs?

I sold my spare 302 to a guy for an exchange for some machine work on the 351 im going to be doin. that way if it blows I cant be blamed for it as easily.

funny thing is hes putting it in a 94 bronco. sad part is tho he works as a hotrod/machine shop, im questioning his ability to swap the engine correctly. he doesn't seem to understand EFI and was gonna try swapping to carb with an E4OD and no controller. he threw out all the harnesses and some important parts hes going to need

·
Registered
686 Posts
Those headlights work really well with Silverstar Ultras...

Before (old headlights/bulbs):

After (diamond h/l w/ Sivlerstar Ultra):

Don't waste your time/money on HID unless you are going with projectors designed for HID. Using HID bulbs in reflector lenses is very inefficient, and results in significant scatter, which doesn't help you, and irritates everyone else on the road.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Drove it to return a movie and noticed a long crack in my windshield:banghead
Also made a payment towards a soft top to a member on here:thumbup

·
Registered
749 Posts
Used the old girl to work around the property today :) always dependable and ready to work.

7441 - 7460 of 19109 Posts