Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 80 of 18974 Posts

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
sanded and primed some more did a test panel of my metal flake paint on the old fender.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Worked on the EGR wiring and got the exhaust manifold ready to put on for the EFI swap. Today is repairing the EGR tube and installing upper intake.

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
installed the bassani y-pipe, flowmaster muffler and chevy tail pipe. only took me a month to get everything worked out and still need to have one more hanger welded in.

·
Premium Member
12,538 Posts
Tightened up the loose lug nuts on the driver side front wheel just before it fell off. I worked on it a bit a few days ago and pulled the wheel but never tightened the nuts when I dropped it back on the ground. :doh0715:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Bought a solid tranny mount, headers. painted the motor mounts and tranny mount. Then, while admiring my work, i spun one around while holding my beer and christened the mounts with a beer shower!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Changed the oil, installed new headlights (Sylvania Silver Star Ultra's), replaced the turn signal switch, painted the rest of the exhaust.:rockon

·
Premium Member
4,772 Posts
I drove it to take my son to his opening day of Baseball and then around town for lunch after and back to the house.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I spent most of the day with a grinder tearing away rust and cutting body panels. Then, I started painting the affected areas with Rust Bullet.

·
4:20 Enthusiast!
3,278 Posts
I looked at mine,gave it a pat on the hood and tried to comfort it.
Hopefully that mechanic will show up today to find the dam short that has been keeping my trusty steed lame for the last while.
I hope its just the ignition switch!:doh0715:

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
Bought a solid tranny mount, headers. painted the motor mounts and tranny mount. Then, while admiring my work, i spun one around while holding my beer and christened the mounts with a beer shower!
Don't go wasting beer like that :twak

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
I didn't have my picture from Friday till today but this is what I did Friday and the 3 days before.

61 - 80 of 18974 Posts