Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

9021 - 9040 of 18406 Posts

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,757 Posts
Filled up for $1.799 a gallon!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Brought gas cans with me and got 35 gallons total for $62.96

·
Registered
511 Posts
You get gas for under $2? I felt great getting here for $2.67 a gallon. Cost like $45 for 17 gallons.

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,757 Posts
You get gas for under $2? I felt great getting here for $2.67 a gallon. Cost like $45 for 17 gallons.
Yup. Kroger rewards. 1000 points takes $1.00 off a gallon.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Filled up for $1.799 a gallon!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Brought gas cans with me and got 35 gallons total for $62.96
gorram you... Im still paying anywhere from 3.19 to 3.25

replaced my tailgate cable that i snapped

Had a friend throw in new brakes, and do an oil change for me since im unable to do anything physical til im okayed back to work. it sucks paying him to do things :banghead

·
People keep buying my
8,000 Posts
Missed it

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,443 Posts
Had a friend throw in new brakes, and do an oil change for me since im unable to do anything physical til im okayed back to work.
I did the same, except I traded my Sterling axle to Kyle (Thebiglebowski) for the work, parts and labor on my bro's Lincoln brakes and my Exploder's brakes and radiator. I lent both hands and my knowledge for the rad swap, but Kyle did the majority of the work, which I greatly appreciate. It really does suck not being able to work, but it's something I've had to sit on the sidelines for, and just so you understand, I did the rad swap on my bro's Lincoln on Saturday, and nearly had to go to the hospital because when I finished, I sat down to rest, and began to feel the edge of dizziness. So I know how important it is to heal and to be patient until I'm ready to take work back up.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Did some prep work for redoing my switch control panel. Though now I think I'm going to start from scratch as far as the panel itself is concerned. I just think I made the original panel too narrow to fit all my switches and gauges.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I did the same, except I traded my Sterling axle to Kyle (Thebiglebowski) for the work, parts and labor on my bro's Lincoln brakes and my Exploder's brakes and radiator. I lent both hands and my knowledge for the rad swap, but Kyle did the majority of the work, which I greatly appreciate. It really does suck not being able to work, but it's something I've had to sit on the sidelines for, and just so you understand, I did the rad swap on my bro's Lincoln on Saturday, and nearly had to go to the hospital because when I finished, I sat down to rest, and began to feel the edge of dizziness. So I know how important it is to heal and to be patient until I'm ready to take work back up.
I know that feeling all too well. I can go ahead and do it, but ill be out of commision for the next few days, and well i cant have that with a newborn.

I just cant wait to be back to normal, and well back to work:rockon

·
Registered
549 Posts
I ran some Seafoam through to try and get it to run better. It's been sitting for so long that I believe there may be some buildup on the O2 sensor and the IAC so I think those are causing it to run roughly. Will hanging out at the O'Reilly's my buddies work at, I found out that they had a sale on some Seafoam Trans Tune so I grabbed a can of that and dumped it into my trans to see if that's helping alleviate some of my issues. I haven't seen any real results because I can't take it on the roads due to insurance issues so I can only drive it on private property at low speeds.

·
Registered
728 Posts
My plan is to finally drive it home today. Just a little left, bolt on wise, and topping off the fluids. Hoping that the timing isn't going to be in dire need of adjustment after the timing chain swap.

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,757 Posts
My plan is to finally drive it home today. Just a little left, bolt on wise, and topping off the fluids. Hoping that the timing isn't going to be in dire need of adjustment after the timing chain swap.
As long as the distributor wasn't moved, it should be just fine. :thumbup

·
Registered
209 Posts
Changed the wiper arms and the blades. Now they look pretty and actually wipe the window when turned on.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Finally spaced the front number out by .75 so the tires
Don't rub anymore. Also replaced my aftermarket door with a junkyard one

·
Premium Member
3,948 Posts
I bolted the top back down after rick helped me put it back on yesterday. I don't think I will be putting the soft top back on. Its a pain in the ass to remove the hard top because it sits so high.

9021 - 9040 of 18406 Posts