I replaced the normal rear window with a stock defrosting window I picked up at the PAP a few weeks ago. I also replaced the window seals and upper guide track rubber on the shell. Tried to replaced the lower tailgate seal, but could NOT get any of the screws holding the real molding/trim out, even with a drill, so that will have to wait. I also changed the oil and did a damage assessment from my little trail ride a few weeks back. No real damage, but I need to clean out some mud from the hard to reach places. I wish there was a car wash with a lift so I could powerwash the underside real good.