Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

81 - 100 of 18538 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Got gas at SAFEWAY 1/4 tank and a Snickers bar.. (payday is next friday), pulled out of parking lot, heard a noise, pulled over, popped the hood, drove around a parking lot with the hood up listening for the noise(smoking cigarette), noise stopped, closed hood, sat on seat, slammed door shut, smoked cigarette.... sped to work. My truck baffles me.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,448 Posts
88 fourdoor bronco
I did my pack the wheel bearings before it snows Job On the dana60 today. This is actually my Bi-annual front end maintenance And I wanted to check my spindle bearings anyways.
78 bronco
Yesterday I pulled the sag pump back off to fix the copper washer that blew out on the high pressure line.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
ripped the "rebuilt" steering box back out and took it back to autozone. going to get a new one from Ford tomorrow F auto zone

·
Registered
272 Posts
i aired up my tires to move it, and then pulled the tires off to sell them. haha i backed it into the barn so i can start my diesel swap.

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
yesterday, 9-27, I removed the magic smoke from my radio and wiring harness.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I bonded new sheet metal to the Bronco today with Fusor Patch Panel Adhesive. Tomorrow is grinding, filling, and priming (I hope!)

·
Registered
99 Posts
I finally replaced the tailgate / door striker bushings... replaced may not be the right word as 3 out of 4 were missing altogether. Best 6 bucks I've spent on parts yet.

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
Bought another cheap radio to replace the one the burned out. Will reinstall it tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
Today, I'm installing the headliners, cleaning up and possibly installing the overheaed shelf and putting in the new radio.

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
installed new cheap radio only to find there's a short or something in the speaker wires. Went searching for wires, discovered my underpad under vinyl interior was soaked and mildewed. Spent the day tearing out the interior and cleaning it instead.

81 - 100 of 18538 Posts