Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

9981 - 10000 of 19827 Posts

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,512 Posts
Virtually all independent axles are FF, including the TTB. Which reminds me: most '97-up 4WD F150s have a FF 8.8" IFS.
I have one of these pumpkins for sale. It's been on C/L for a year-and-a-half, and I would've thought the damned thing would've sold by now.....:scratchhe

·
Banned
38,640 Posts
I cut some more trees today. On the way home, I heard a strange noise, so I pulled up & looked underneath. It took a few tries to get the ~3" diameter tree stump out from between the frame & exhaust. I think part of it is still in there...

·
Banned
38,640 Posts
I didn't even notice when it went in there - it didn't slow me down. :toothless I'm just glad it didn't come through the floor. :wowcb:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Finally got mine back on the highway today after a 2 and a half month long lift install. Drives great other and a little pull to the left (caster differential), but to be honest it balances out the lean in the highway quite nicely.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
ordered a lentech AOD trans for my project truck

first some stans headers and now a lentech in the same billing cycle

Damn, gotta go, I needed to call 911 my credit card seems to be melted and catching fire:cry!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I swapped my 17 tooth speedo gear to a 19 to correct my speedometer. After swapping from factory 31's and 3.08 to 33" and 3.55 gears the speedo was around 4 mph fast, corrected it's around 3-4 mph slow (at 65) so I guess I need to go with the 18 tooth.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I removed the rusty, leaking gas tank. Didn't have time to install the new one yet. Tonight I'm going to spray some rust converter and paint that area of the frame and floor before installing the new tank.

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,802 Posts
well I got the oil changed, the outer window sweep weather striping replaced on both doors and rear tailgate. Also got new moisture barrier inside the rear tailgate as suggested by Steve83. got all the dirt and crud wiped out of the interior flooring, and prepped for some Peel/Seal and Vinyl flooring.

I have a bunch of Cracked seam sealer in the rear section of the body so that will get chipped out and new seam sealer put on.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I installed a new inlet filter on the fuel pump assembly, and installed the assembly into the new fuel tank. I also began wire brushing the underside of the floor and inside of the frame rails where the tank goes in preparation for rust converter and paint.

9981 - 10000 of 19827 Posts