Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

10221 - 10240 of 19831 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Put in a trans. temp gauge and did the oil pressure sending unit mod.
Plus scored a set of turn signal mirrors and a nice factory all black grill from a 1996 sport at the pick n pull. They crushed the running boards with their forklift. :doh0715:

·
Banned
38,640 Posts
Today, I backed the spare into a tree & buckled the t/g skin. I guess building an extra receiver-mount spare bumper is overdue... :brownbag

·
Registered
1,088 Posts

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Checked on it at the shop,,, New transmission is in, red head box, replacement A/C compressor as well. Just have a few things on the punch list then maybe just maybe it can come home , and then the expedition goes in.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Actually got to drive it to work today! I never put the top on mine, and so it stays in the garage mostly on bad weather days (which is all we have been having lately).

·
Registered
180 Posts
35's no lift. Probably going to lift the front 2" for just a little more clearance, and eventually do a SAS I already have the front axle sitting at my house.

·
Registered
859 Posts
35's no lift. Probably going to lift the front 2" for just a little more clearance, and eventually do a SAS I already have the front axle sitting at my house.
Wow and here I was worried about fitting 33's on stock height. I like the look man, truck looks great.

How are you doing an SAS with only a 2" lift? I thought you needed to have at least 4"?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Put six new shocks on my '94. Got them from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard.
The original Motorcraft shocks from '94 were on there. Amazing the originals all still had pressure. About 170K miles.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Changed out the blue LED switches for green ones to better match the stock gauges. And painted my dash bezels. Black base, then green trim. Also re-organized my switches a bit.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Pulled the rear drive shaft and replaced the u-joints, only to find that I also need to replace the CV head and then I replaced the power booster and master cylinder. Had to go with all stock parts this time around. It's amazing how much better I can stop and how much better the engine runs now that I don't have a massive vacuum leak in the booster.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Cleaned up a hydrochloric acid spill on my dash, eroded half of my keys away too.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Cleaned up a hydrochloric acid spill on my dash, eroded half of my keys away too.
do we even want to know ?

I drove my POS 78 with my boat to the Detroit river,took a 1 hr cruise a just before I returned to dock I dropped anchor and listened to a Rascall Flatts concert on Detroit mainland
cool having almost a front row seat on the river

10221 - 10240 of 19831 Posts