·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
I got some parts for it in today

and I found this 79 Dana 60 for under $500

·
I see Broncos
6,007 Posts
Last week I moved the bows forward an inch to take some hassle out of putting the soft top up.

Yesterday and today I have been driving her.

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
Took it to the linex place so they could color match the interior to the rollcage I droped off to them. They said it was ready this afternoon, but no time to get it cause of work. Will be picking it up tommorrow morning. Can't wait!!!!!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
hit some mud with some friends. drug around an f-350 diesel. ran from the cops when they showed at said mud hole.
got away and promptly hit the car wash.
was thoroughly impressed with how she handled through some pretty rough stuff with a cop truck lagging through the shit behind us all. all in all five trucks were able to spank the cop truck through the trails out and none of us got caught.
will likely not be going there ever again.

wish i got pictures before i washed the mud off.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
hit some mud with some friends. drug around an f-350 diesel. ran from the cops when they showed at said mud hole.
got away and promptly hit the car wash.
was thoroughly impressed with how she handled through some pretty rough stuff with a cop truck lagging through the shit behind us all. all in all five trucks were able to spank the cop truck through the trails out and none of us got caught.
will likely not be going there ever again.

wish i got pictures before i washed the mud off.
sounds like a fun day

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
Well I got my E-brake cables installed and working to I rebled the brakes for some reason they went down a little and then I took a ride up to the auto parts store and got my new wiper motor and installed it. Tomorrow it is going to pull the boat down to the lake for a shake down run first time it's been in the water since like 04'. I may need to repaint the bronco to match the boat.

·
I see Broncos
6,007 Posts
Put the soft top back on and beat the hell out of the door to get the window to come up. (Stuck motor/regulator)

This weekend... Junkyard time!

1021 - 1040 of 19076 Posts