Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

101 - 120 of 18914 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I broke off a bolt in the spindle that hold a sensor cover, then used an extractor to get it out, chewed the hell out of the cover, but the spindle is fine

·
Registered
592 Posts
New MM Supremes on. Looks so much cleaner than the OEM. Especially with the chrome outer ring, and the rear wheel center caps.

Then I hung the top from the garage.

·
Premium Member
4,772 Posts
Cleaned the surface rust off the front floor pan and sprayed rustoleum converter over the area. Reinstalled the radio and speakers and played it for a few hours straight with no issues.

So far.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Retorqued the lift, installed new door speakers (nothin fancy) and turned my steering stabilizer around...it was hitting on the front lower shock mount.:tinfoil

I prayed over it in the hopes that God will have mercy on the poor beast and not let anything else break.......

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Crippled it. Haven't had Death wobble in 6 months, and I sold the Hawgs, so I mounted up my 4 bald Irok 39.5 Bias spares (already mounted on rims, just bolted them to the Cent), and Geezuss! couldn't drive across town. Shake Rattle and Roll BAY-BEE!!!!

Gonna limp it to work tomorrow, where I will bolt on the 37x12.50's that replace the Hawgs.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,198 Posts
I touched its tailpipe and told it that it was good girl :toothless:

Nothing...not a damn thing since about this time last year. :cry:

KC

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
cleaned her up alittle. getting the tools out tomorrow to finish trimming up the rear quaters. and mybe hacking off the bumper to start building another one

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
i finally mounted the switches for all my lights on the dash. i got tired of them laying in the floor with wires going everywhwere

101 - 120 of 18914 Posts