Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

15241 - 15260 of 19361 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,697 Posts
What do Canadians have to complain about?:scratchhe Aside from Albertans complaining about the NDP....:red x
Haha, i agree! Our terminal is slated for expansion to move that alberta oil to the ships. Things are about to get interesting in my daily work life.
I brought the ol girl to work again. Got some paint to tune up after last wheeling run

·
Premium Member
1996 Bronco XLT, 351W / ZF5 (under construction) 1996 F150 XLT, 351W/E4OD, D44 SAS
1,175 Posts
Last night/ this morning I seafoamed the bronco. Took it to town to get some pizza.

Since winter is coming,and the push button transfer case in my F150 has stopped working, I decided to install the manual one that I had laying around from that 93 F250 I parted out last summer. Today at the junkyard, I picked up a floor shifter and the E4OD linkage for the case I have. It came from a manual truck.
After removing the driveshafts, crossmember, etc, I was able to pull the electric case, and after cutting a new gasket from some paper I had, managed to wrestle the manual case I place and get it all bolted in. Darkness and a piece of rust stuck in my eye compelled me to quit. Tomorrow I plan to cut the hole in the floor and get everything finished.

·
The Tennessee Warden
96 XL, 5.8L, E4OD, BW1356, 4.56 gears
2,953 Posts
...a piece of rust stuck in my eye compelled me to quit.

Yeah, I had to get a piece of rust/metal removed from my eyeball last year by the optometrist. Painful even with topical anesthetic, and it hurt to blink for a day or two. I wear glasses under the truck now.

·
Premium Member
1996 Bronco XLT, 351W / ZF5 (under construction) 1996 F150 XLT, 351W/E4OD, D44 SAS
1,175 Posts
Yeah, I had to get a piece of rust/metal removed from my eyeball last year by the optometrist. Painful even with topical anesthetic, and it hurt to blink for a day or two. I wear glasses under the truck now.
Well, I assume it’s out. Or ‘they’. I was starting to worry that I’d have to go to the ER, but I wetted a q-tip with some saline solution and wiped around inside my eyelid, twice, and came out with two little bits. Eye felt a lot better. Still hurts, but I can move it without too much pain.
I would probably would have been wearing safety glasses, but I wasn’t wearing my contacts today, and was wearing actual glasses that didn’t provide much protection.

·
Man of endless projects
8,957 Posts
changed the oil and coolant and got it driving again finally after the top end overhaul. drove it around, had some dumbass in a new Nissan car think i was racing him. my datalog seems to show im using far less fuel so thats good

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,707 Posts
I've been towing my HMMV truck camper trailer to campouts this past month post Sea Foam treatment.

Very impressed with engine performance improvement despite being undergeared.

This post sponsored by.....:toothless

·
Registered
1986 Ford Bronco, 351w with edelbrock aluminum top end and holly 600.
2,139 Posts
Wifey backed out of the garage a few days ago, hit the brakes and went right down the bank into the field before coming to a stop. Isles been high since I replaced the IAC so I dropped the idle speed to about 700 - someone must have fiddled with it before trying to fix the IAC issue. Checked the MC and the rear brake reservoir was totally empty. Replaced both wheel cylinders and noticed a leak below the MC mount to booster so on a new MC went as well. All is well now. Boy shoes are a pain in the ass!

·
Registered
1986 Ford Bronco, 351w with edelbrock aluminum top end and holly 600.
2,139 Posts
Did a little deer and bird hunting with the wife. Managed to get a little wheeling in as well since the bridge was out. Bronco is a tank and the Dick Cepek Extremes are awesome. Not any serious wheeling but it was slimes with a few tight trees and diff grabbing rocks. Also had our first snow of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
154 Posts
Changed the oil & filter, and really want to get a relocation kit. What a mess with the filter over the crossmember, diff, TTB.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Drove mine to look at a 55 Ford customline 2 door sedan that was priced about twice what it was worth,it was much better then the 59 I looked at last weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Installed a new fan shroud.

Drover her to the grocery store. It turned some heads! :thumbup

Took her first night drive. Came home and adjusted the headlights.

I'll be driving it to work in the morning for the first time. :goodfinge

·
Registered
75 Posts
she helped with a move, and has been sitting for a couple weeks. oil pressure is still dropping after another oil change. Thinking its a switch. Will have to put a new one in soon.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,496 Posts
she helped with a move, and has been sitting for a couple weeks. oil pressure is still dropping after another oil change. Thinking its a switch. Will have to put a new one in soon.
Realistically, you should hook up a test gauge at the side of the block and read what the engine's doing. You don't want to find out the hard way it wasn't the sender or dash gauge, which you can't fully trust.

·
Registered
410 Posts
The Cat was rattling terrible and then I noticed exhaust coming out of the threads in the O2 sensor. I suspected it was clogged.

Yesterday had the Cat replaced... clogged as hell.. replacing it made a world of difference in regaining that power.:rockon

·
Foolsize Member
1,558 Posts
Drove it to work, noticed how dirty it is. I guess ill be washing it this weekend

15241 - 15260 of 19361 Posts