Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

17561 - 17580 of 18407 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,506 Posts
Is that a support bracket I see in the middle? Something you added?
It is... but it came with the shelf. Not even sure where I picked it up anymore but it was very used. Probably craigslist or something. The blue felt was patched all over and it looked like crap, until I cleaned it all up.

·
The Tennessee Warden
2,294 Posts
I stand around 5'6" when I'm not slouching... so, there's that. :toothless
You probably wouldn't fit in that rig at all. The SuperDuty bench seat out of an '08 didn't leave a whole lot of room for adjustment when sandwiched into that cab, infront of the in-cab fuel tank.

You’re probably right. I’m basically built like a defensive tackle - 6’5” and 320lb. There are a few vehicles that I can’t fit into.

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
I took the day off work to go to the doctor. On the way home I stopped by an auto upholstery shop I'd been meaning to stop by, but they aren't open on weekends so the timing was right. I have a tear in the drivers seat's leather from sliding out. It was there 5 years ago when I bought the 93 and is getting worse. The guy knew his stuff. He knew right off the leather had been replaced. He said he could fix it like new for $275.00. I figured that was about right, so I said OK! I take it back the 21st @8:00 AM. SHIT! Another day paid off work coming up!:histerica:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Canuckistan97 rode over and we started getting ready to replace the floor pans tomorrow. Stripped and shop vacd the interior and removed about 20 lbs or rust and crap. We’ll start cutting tomorrow.

Bringing the 89 in for gears and locker tomorrow. They’re doing all my bearings, seals, u joints, and front end bushings as well as swapping in my 5.5 Deaver coils.

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Got my ShelfIt cleaned up using a detail sander, looked pretty good so I stole the idea @BikerPepe`showed above and left it in the raw.:eek:hyeah: Good thing you had a pic Pepe` or I would have claimed it for my own!:haha
@MS88Bronc you probably wouldn't like it too much. I don't think it will be a problem seeing traffic lights (for me), but I'm 6' and if I'm not careful I would bump my noggin on it.:banghead

It's nice to have sun visors again, and even though I still don't have a cupholder, at least I have a place to put my garage door opener now:thumbup

I'll try to get a couple pics in my build thread tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
34,506 Posts
I stole the idea @BikerPepe`showed above and left it in the raw.:eek:hyeah: Good thing you had a pic Pepe` or I would have claimed it for my own!:haha
Wouldn't be the first time. :goodfinge Hell, if I had to pay a dollar for every idea I "stole" over the years around here, I'd be broke as a joke. Oh... wait. Too late! :doh0715: :toothless

That's what we're here for right? Among other things. :beer
Since the aluminum won't rust out on ya, I hope you dig it for many years to come. :thumbup

Be warned, I don't have any young'uns runnin' about out here but I'd be weary of little pb&j fingers, if you get rug-rats about. :histerica

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Wouldn't be the first time. :goodfinge Hell, if I had to pay a dollar for every idea I "stole" over the years around here, I'd be broke as a joke. Oh... wait. Too late! :doh0715: :toothless

That's what we're here for right? Among other things. :beer
Since the aluminum won't rust out on ya, I hope you dig it for many years to come. :thumbup

Be warned, I don't have any young'uns runnin' about out here but I'd be weary of little pb&j fingers, if you get rug-rats about. :histerica
Yeah, lots of good tips and tricks shared around here:clap Thanks for this one:bikerPepe`:thumbup

The natural aluminum kinda reminds me of my ol' (gone but not forgotten) Shovelhead. It had quite a few polished (some of the time anyway) pieces on it.

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,751 Posts
Took it to work for a change and seriously thought about possibly selling it....

:duno

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,751 Posts
Just a thought; it's just about to where I want it, give or take a few things.
A lot of people inquired about it and asked if I wanted to sell it, I'm not sure what it is worth, but if the price was right....

17561 - 17580 of 18407 Posts