Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

17661 - 17680 of 18408 Posts

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,512 Posts
Yo,
Replaced passenger door strike bolt bushing.
How 'bout a
:grats:grats:grats ?
:histerica

:rockon :rockon :rockon

·
6,593 Posts
Photos from the #vbstrong charity car show. Big turn out for the event. It was reported that approx 348 vehicles were in attendance. I didn’t get all of them but here are some that caught my eyes. $28678.77raised and donated to the United Way fund for the victims and families.

Attachments

·
6,593 Posts
#vbstrong charity car show cont.

more

Attachments

·
Registered
915 Posts
While it doesn't compare to @379sinvb 's awesome day.... YAY it finally came (only took a little bit of forever to get here). Apparently the matte black is crazy popular. Guess u know what I'm doing today 🙂

Attachments

·
Registered
915 Posts
Wasn't exactly today, but sanded down door panels to get ready to paint them. Left the faux woodwork on there until I decide if I'm getting these custom real wood inserts done.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Put two cans of R134a into the '94. I've been adding 2 cans every year for a couple of years, I'll get it fixed this summer as soon as a couple other PITA projects get done.

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,751 Posts
The 302 is going in while the 351 is at the machine shop

I love people who aren't afraid to do, what they've got to do, to get the job done. :beer

No problem, I need to rebuild my 5.8 so I'll yank it out and drop it off at the machine shop, in the meantime, I'll just drop in this 5 liter so I can get around.
Amen Brother! :ford

A man after my own heart.

:closed

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
I've been thinking about how to put a winch on Ol' Faithful, so when this old school winch bumper came up in FB Marketplace I picked it up. It's the kind that @BikerPepe` said is "the usual, big winch bumpers that stick out so far, from the side it looks like the Bronco has a fat lip or an bulldog under-bite" in post 35 in the If You're a Fan of Winches on BKO's, I Would Like to Hear From You thread. So, I guess I'll have a Bulldog Bullnose :thumbup

It's painted silver now, but will soon be black to match my grill.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Ordered up a MC2100 carb for the 351 in the 86. Can’t swing FI yet and the 2100 is great off road. The Holley 4B on it sucks off road, spitting, sputtering, stalling, on any type of decent incline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

17661 - 17680 of 18408 Posts