Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

18841 - 18860 of 19829 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Finally got the RABS accumulator spring out, which helped my brakes a LOT. After that I was sick of seeing the rusted F350 booster, so I POR 15'd it. Then since I was ruining a brush I decided to POR 15 a few random brackets. Came out pretty good!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone. This is my first time being here so I'll try to make this as brief as I can. I just recently bought an 86 FSB. This is my second FSB in the same year. So after buying this one I dove it home smoking out everyone on the freeway and no breaks, pulled over to check the fluids and could not find the engine oil dipstick. Got it home and found the dipstick in the back of the bronco and the break fluid reservoir was leaking. Yesterday I replaced the reservoir and bleed the breaks and tomorrow I'm changing out the spark plugs and wires and putting in a new engine oil dipstick and tube and have much more work to do.

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,848 Posts
installed the dually 10.25" in the 88 yesturday. unfortunatly i have to get the driveshaft shortened and possibly rebuilt. 10.25" has a but longer pinion than a D60 it seems.
Fellow dually brotha! ??

I would have had my '87 dually under my Bronco by now had it not been for a dying water pump and now an electrical issue.

·
Registered
1989 Bronco XLT 351W with C6, manual locking hubs. 6” suspension lift with 35” Cooper tires
569 Posts
Finally got the RABS accumulator spring out, which helped my brakes a LOT. After that I was sick of seeing the rusted F350 booster, so I POR 15'd it. Then since I was ruining a brush I decided to POR 15 a few random brackets. Came out pretty good!
Man I need to do this. Where did you find a brush can? I’ve only noticed the spray cans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Joisey don't smell funny
1,169 Posts
Got the fuel gauge working. Dumbass me had the dp switches in the wrong position on the back of the panel.

Reactions: BikerPepe`

·
Premium Member
1986 Bronco, 351w, Edelbrock aluminum top end, Holley 600, 4" BDS lift, 35" Maxxis Razr's, stuff..
2,468 Posts
I’ve got about 500 miles on the rebuild and since I loosened up my rocker arm a little during initial setup Chasing low vac I am now getting a fair amount of clatter. So I went through and adjusted them today. Running like a top now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
Got my 'new' Big Mike bumper mounted today. Fit perfectly. I have more work to on the tank mount bracket before it goes on.

·
Man of endless projects
9,148 Posts
Fellow dually brotha! ??

I would have had my '87 dually under my Bronco by now had it not been for a dying water pump and now an electrical issue. View attachment 157013
well it will be a dually soon as i buy the tires for it. but as of now im rockin 37 military MTs aswell. but i have recentered H1 wheels

·
Registered
1,874 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
I recently completed building a cargo shelf, ARB 63 qt fridge install on slider, and hinged inside tailgate cover to access storage.
Nice!

Do you have a build thread for your roll cage? I'm interested to see more about its design.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Nice!

Do you have a build thread for your roll cage? I'm interested to see more about its design.
I ran for FOTM some time ago, so I believe there are photos of it there. It was built/installed by Solo Motorsports in Covina, CA. They sell it as a WIY Kit also.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Finally got this ol girl in my tiny shop after sitting for a few years. Shop was slammed full of overflow from the house. My son and I will be spending evenings and weekends crammed in here!
Evenings & weekends your son will never forget👍🏻

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yesterday I completed changing out the plugs, wires, cap and rotor. And had some help. My 9YO son wanted to help and he did so good. I'm proud of him. Well somewhere along the way I have managed to mix up the wires on the distributor cap and found out the hard way when the bronco was running like crap. Needless to say I got that worked out and now all I have to do is get the dipstick tube installed.
IMG_20200407_123214.jpg
IMG_20200407_123214.jpg

18841 - 18860 of 19829 Posts