Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

18881 - 18900 of 20121 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Been getting some more work done on the Quick Fuel 450/Offy swap and the serpentine set-up. Made a throttle cable bracket and got the throttle cable from a F250 hooked up today. Also flushed out the condenser coil while it was off in prep to (hopefully) get the A/C going later. Went to U-pull and Pray (hat tip @BikerPepe`) Monday and got 3 serpentine belts to try after the 94" belt I bought didn't fit. I got a 95, 95.5 and a 96 and I think all 3 will work. I'm leaving the air pump off so the stock size wouldn't fit.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Finally got around to doing the out of state title transfer. Colorado required that I have a vin verification ran ($14.65) and then presented the Texas title, filled out a fact statement saying it was a gift from my dad in Texas and I received my 60 day Colorado temp plate. I have to (finger's crossed) pass an emissions test ($25) and then plates and registration should only be around $80 - Feels good to not have to roll dirty : )

·
The Tennessee Warden
96 XL, 5.8L, E4OD, BW1356, 4.56 gears
3,412 Posts
Finally got around to doing the out of state title transfer. Colorado required that I have a vin verification ran ($14.65) and then presented the Texas title, filled out a fact statement saying it was a gift from my dad in Texas and I received my 60 day Colorado temp plate. I have to (finger's crossed) pass an emissions test ($25) and then plates and registration should only be around $80 - Feels good to not have to roll dirty : )
Nice! Be sure to pull codes before your test and make sure you don’t have any emissions issues before you get tested. They may rerun your test for free if you fail, but it will at least save you time if you don’t have to go back!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Nice! Be sure to pull codes before your test and make sure you don’t have any emissions issues before you get tested. They may rerun your test for free if you fail, but it will at least save you time if you don’t have to go back!
The old girl passed with flying colors! She is 100% tagged, titled and licensed - all together I ended up $130 out of pocket - really happy and can’t wait to hit some local trails

·
--------------
'96 XL EEC-V 347 E40D 1356 411 6" lift 35x12.50x15
4,393 Posts
The old girl passed with flying colors! She is 100% tagged, titled and licensed - all together I ended up $130 out of pocket - really happy and can’t wait to hit some local trails
Congrats Jermy.
Your in luck on trail runs coming up nearby.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I hit a deer last night. The winch bumper took all of it like a lollipop. Sheriff pulled up right after and helped me load it in the back. I wrapped the snout with some paper towels and put a grocery bag over the head to keep blood off the carpet. @canuckistan97 helped me clean it when I got home. All deboned and ready to get ground up.

I think it might’ve knocked my alignment out slightly. I could hear more tire noise when turning and it seemed to dart in when I got close to full lock. I’ll have to bring it to ford and get it checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,379 Posts
I hit a deer last night. The winch bumper took all of it like a lollipop. Sheriff pulled up right after and helped me load it in the back. I wrapped the snout with some paper towels and put a grocery bag over the head to keep blood off the carpet. @canuckistan97 helped me clean it when I got home. All deboned and ready to get ground up.

I think it might’ve knocked my alignment out slightly. I could hear more tire noise when turning and it seemed to dart in when I got close to full lock. I’ll have to bring it to ford and get it checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, the name of this thread is "What did you do to your Bronco today"......

Seems your post is about what the deer did to your Bronco....

Just kidding, glad you didn't tear it up. Hope it is just an alignment.

??

Reactions: youngDUMP

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,360 Posts
Replaced the instrument panel lights (5) on my 86' with LEDs.

What a HUGE difference. Took about an hour and cleaned up the area while I had the dash open.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Is the only thing u did was change the bulb @aintskeerd ?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Got the '96 backed up next to the shop - it's giving up it's engine for the '95. The '96 hadn't been fired in over a year. Put a charged batter in it and it fired up without any noises, smoke or drama..well beyond the fact the only functioning brakes is the E Brake. Got it backed in a spot so I can yank it out and still get in and out of the shop and garage.

18881 - 18900 of 20121 Posts