Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

What did you do to your bronco today?

2M views 25K replies 2K participants last post by  thedeuce01 
#1 ·
Lets get a sticky!!!

It's easy, tell us anything you've done to your Bronco today. It could be as simple as staring at it, or as complicated as finishing a SAS, doesn't matter

I washed mine today, and tried to fix my loose passenger side mirror

#7 ·
There's already a thread like this.. =)

However I put the drive shaft back in, put the tires on and parked it across the street.. Sad thing is I have to put it back in the driveway to just take it all off tomorrow. =(

#13 ·
Walked around it all day working on other junk
Sounds like mine. I moved it out of the driveway to work on someones car and then I just finished welding on someones trailer..

Spent all day in the 105 degree heat working on things for other people and not my stuff.. :doh0715:

Reactions: bsd4083
#18 ·
Scored a perfect Jumpseat out of a F250 then installed it. To fricken hot to do much more

Reactions: twofortyz
#19 ·
I looked at a couple pics of mine and compared it to Gacknar's thats saved on my desktop and wished i could make my body that smooth and shiney.:cry

Spent all day in the 105 degree heat working on things for other people and not my stuff.. :doh0715:
Must be nice to live someplace sol blessed with cool temps. Here it's 98* at 1am. During the day its near 130-140 * during most of the summer months. Iraq blows big hairy sand encrusted camel sack.