Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

What did you do to your bronco today?

2M views 25K replies 2K participants last post by  TheBandit704 
#1 ·
Lets get a sticky!!!

It's easy, tell us anything you've done to your Bronco today. It could be as simple as staring at it, or as complicated as finishing a SAS, doesn't matter

I washed mine today, and tried to fix my loose passenger side mirror

#18,621 ·
Oh, and I thought I’d post this for BigBlue so he knows what thick woods in Maine look like (although those thorns he has are nasty looking!)
Aaaaaaggggghhhhhh yes, I remember those Maine Cedar swamps and Alders "down the bog" very well. Wasn't bad when I was just a "young fella" but as I got older, I hated trying to drag a deer out of 'dem 'der woods.

Reactions: biggum
#18,622 ·
So I forgot we plugged the smog hole in exhaust system when we stripped it back to the 70’s guess it vibrated enough to pop out the hole.
Auto part

Well I remembered seeing one in the bottom drawer of my tool box so this tome I drilled a hole in it and if I can remember where I put my bailing wire I’ll wire it so it can’t spin... it’s just cranked in hard right now.
Brass Ring Finger Metal Auto part

then put 20 gallons of gas in it on the way home...... ouch

Attachments

Reactions: cobrajoe
#18,625 · (Edited)
Finished up the gilmer belt setup 'cuz the 3G alternator belt wouldn't stop squealing on startup. Had to reposition the PS bracket with some tweaking. Still need to hit Tractor Supply for a smaller belt later. You can see this belt has the full adjustment and still not quite enough.

#18,626 ·
Finished up the gilmer belt setup 'cuz the 3G alternator belt wouldn't stop squealing on startup. Had to reposition the PS bracket with some tweaking. Still need to hit Tractor Supply for a smaller belt later. You can see this belt has the full adjustment and still not quite enough.

View attachment 150742
Looks almost like the timing belt we did on a Yota, It definitely won’t slip with the teeth it has now, just don’t lean in with a tie on! I’ll bet it’s got a lot more bite now. (y) Looks good!

#18,628 ·
That looks great! Maybe I should do that with my 70 amp. Where'd you get that?
kmjperformance on Ebay, shipped quick too. Had to reposition the alt as well, but I needed to anyway as the back of it was rubbing the heater hose pipe. She charges right up to 14v and not a peep out of it.

#18,631 ·
Took the grandson to pick out his first Christmas tree in the Bronco
Gotta love grandkid time... no shit my 8 year old grandson wants a full size bronco this Christmas... “ cuz it will need fixed and grandpa can help me fix it before I can drive it” I live my grandkids

#18,637 ·
Lets get a sticky!!!

It's easy, tell us anything you've done to your Bronco today. It could be as simple as staring at it, or as complicated as finishing a SAS, doesn't matter

I washed mine today, and tried to fix my loose passenger side mirror
Took it for a spin in the first snow fall of the year and ducked taped my ash tray closed. Every stop at a light it slides right out.

#18,640 ·
Put my top back on today too. Must be that time of year.

Reactions: nra1ifer