Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your bronco today or just recently?

In a week or so it will be a year since I fixed/started driving my bonco, so today I figured I would clean it up...............first time in 1 year since I've had it :brownbag

Been working/going to school a good bit, and today was nice so I got out and pretty much detailed the enire interior of the Bronco. Wiped all the dust out and did some other little things that needed done for a while. Tomarrow I think I'm gonna vacume the thing out, and the detail will be complete. :chili:

Whish I had a camera, but she looks good and smells a bunch better. All the finger prints and nasty stuff is off...no more sticky center console etc... :chili::chili:

So...what did you do to yours?

KC

·
Behold my
1,276 Posts
Built a box for the space in front of the back seat. Trying to find time for the sixlitre tuneup as well.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Well I am currently building a bumper for it. And i took the front sway bars off.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
recently, eh?

1) Swapped the 50/50 bench for buckets and a console
2) New gauge cluster with tach/trip ODO
3) Lifted the rear end to get it even with the nose
4) got A/C back on it
5)changed oil this afternoon
6) Balljoints
7)wheel bearing

Soon to happen (Have all the parts, Just need time)
1) Have a lockright for the D44
2) Winch bumper and reinstall winch
3)4.11 swap
4) Picked up a 4" lift

(3) and (4) is waiting for me to pick up a set of 33's or 35's.

Fun thing is, all of that is only about $600. :chili:

I'm a scrounger extraordinaire :rockon

Justin

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good to hear that some people are getting something done.

95fbm351- Sucks to hear that you can't even see your baby. You say it hasn't moved since April? Is it broke or are you broke :toothless

KC

·
Registered
488 Posts
I towed mine back home and I charged the battery, that's about it. A couple weeks ago I replaced the shift solenoid pack, trans filter and fluid, VSS, TPS, and cleaned the IAC. It's been sitting for 1 year and 1 month now... :cry

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
bought new rims and tires, gave it a thorough inside cleaning and fixed the exhaust leak by replacing the driver side manifold gasket :)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Since I can't play the Bronco game I'll substiute my F150...

I used it saturday to lean a big car wash brush on the tire so it could dry without getting the bristles ****ed up. I also use it pretty regularly to set my cell phones on when I'm working outside. Then maybe a month ago I hauled a table saw in it after putting the battery charger on it to get it started.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,738 Posts
I'll take "recently" as a relative term. :rofl:

Most of the summer, I've been fixing things here and there that I've just not had time to do while working my co-op position from January to May. This past winter was HELL on my truck; it was one of the worst winters I can remember driving through, in amounts of snow, low temperatures, and :smilie_slap salt spread by the state.

So far, off the top of my head: new oil pan, OE pan gasket, harmonic damper, new timing set (getting hard to find a decent one!), new front-end gaskets, new 130A alternator, new water pump, reconfigured the smaller coolant hoses and routing (remember, I have the GT40 setup), new thermostat, all new spring clamps, reinstalled and customized AIR system, new VMV and associated nylon tubing, rerouted PCV with same nylon tubing, ripped the hose fittings out of the plenum and tapped the holes with pipe taps because Ford is so goddamn cheap they couldn't do it right and use NPT fittings in the first place, created a custom DPFE system for the GT40 setup, removed the a/c system (all except the evaporator, I'll tackle the case later), replaced almost every single bolt on the engine with stainless steel fasteners, reworked my headers for better flow and to accept air injection at the collectors then primed, painted, and baked them with VHT (pain in the ass!), new AIR pump, cut battery terminals off and soldered on new eyelets and shrink-wrap, new horns, new CCD ignition module, new monitoring HEGO wiring (using old HEGO in mid-pipe), new gauges (mechanical Sunpros), new Dynomax muffler (in process).

I've also bead blasted and painted: the accessory brackets, AIR pump, water pump, a/c bypass pulley mount, underdrive pulleys, battery tray, plenum, throttle body, EGR spacer and custom adapter, AIR tubes, and the oil pan.

·
A D M I N in training
2,973 Posts
I hauled 5 womens in the back of my bko, and 2 in the front seat, I looked back during the bumps it was amazing!

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,738 Posts
I hauled 5 womens in the back of my bko, and 2 in the front seat, I looked back during the bumps it was amazing!
:doh0715:

Dude, this is a "what did you do to your Bronco" thread, not a "what did you do in your wet dream" thread.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.